Purgatorium đŸ’©

Wasn’t that the time when had their big argument

I’m confused. I just read these four posts in K & N. Now, they’re in the s__thole. Why? They don’t seem to be off-topic. They were talking about a picture of K & N.

Well you know what they say about being yesterdays news, todays fish and chip paper :rofl:

Gone but not forgotten :heart_eyes_cat:

For some maybe, bring on the next load of wannabees eh :laughing:

1 Like

This should be reported as r__e

not you again go away

Read his name
.:sweat_smile:

haha just noticed a social justice warrior

He penetrated her briefly against her will, without asking and she pushed him away. So this is a not consented penetration which is the definition of r__e

Homer Simpson GIF

It’s because she wasn’t in the mood for sex :+1:

yes there are cases of Marital r__e when the spouse is not in the mood for sex and they can be prosecuted. In civilized countries such as Sweden, if the partner didn’t affirmatively say yes, that constitutes r__e under the law.

Do you ask your wife everytime you want sex and wait for her to say yes?

so very true

why the hell are you on this site you utter creep go away and play with the traffic

This is what the law says in some countries and that also applies to married couples

Everyone in this forum was outraged by the fact that someone r__ed Petra because he didn’t ask her. So it’s the same with Sabrina.

blink-182 wtf GIF

My wife used to love it when I took her by surprise, she said it was the best sex ever, and all the time I was r____g her because she never said yes. :man_facepalming: