Purgatorium šŸ’©

Hey bro. Yeah, we had some health issues with my second wife. The big C scare. So we went away from here just until she came back negative with the results. So it seems like nothing has changed with the A-holes hating lol. So many new places as well.

1 Like

S__t man, thatā€™s not good and thank fuck she got the N result, scary for all three of you and sending you all love and health. :heart:

Do you mind if we carry this on in the s__t hole as I promised little man that I would move these posts. :slight_smile:

Happy to help bro. So why is everyone still angry with Henry trying to dip his wick for?

1 Like

Who knows, petty jealously, your guess is as good as mine, but I find it rather pathetic really, anyway that is not important.

So happy your Mrs got the good result and you can all breathe a bit better now. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, it was a really scary time. Sheā€™s had a blessed life and itā€™s her first time ever being in danger and she didnā€™t know how to handle it. So there was a meltdown or twenty.

I can imagine as I went through that two years ago and the worse thing I did was I went to the internet for answers and that did it for me and I was certain that I was a gonna, b___dy fool I was.

I got even so worked up that I purchased a grave for myself as I didnā€™t want any of my family facing expenses, so straight up, I now have a grave space that now every week or so I need to go to and spend time cutting the grass and maintaining it. Kind of weird I know, and even a couple of people have asked me who is buried there and I have lied and said that it is a relative as I am too embarrassed to admit itā€™s for future self. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: B___dy internet :man_facepalming:

You only need worry when thereā€™s a headstone on there :rofl:

You know I have actually planned that :laughing: :laughing:

And this is the inscription as R5 U10 D7 Q5f V3f it will get them talking for years and years as they will not break the code :rofl: :rofl:

The old grey matter is a bit confused this time of night :rofl:

and he did :joy: :joy: :joy: @HelenaElena As you say :joy: :joy: :joy:

yeah now that iā€™m taken to this episode i see who the real s__t is and asshole and his name " 1987 c___d " :joy: :joy: :joy:

@HelenaElena You can come here Helena, weā€™re s__t, and heā€™s immaculate :rofl:

Iā€™m here donā€™t worry, like I said, he bans what he wants because his authority is ridiculously large, and for example, he it flags and after 10 seconds, the post is ignored because it does everything by his self.

For example, he doesnā€™t like it that post, he flags it from the bottom right, he receives a message automatically and ignored content because he doesnā€™t like it anyway, he did this to a user named Leo before and to other people,

If VH make this the boss of this place, this site will crash because of it

you shouldnā€™t care too much, even now he is in the ignored section. Even if he was born in 1987, he is 35 years old now, but he acts like a 15-year-old boy, a 15-year-old boy who has nothing but this site in his life.

and he thinks itā€™s a win :ok_hand: :+1: :+1:

donā€™t think about too much with such little people :+1:

How old are you?

Again, with the malicious comments I see. What a shame, I thought you were better than this.

I am better than you any time

Yes, yes now you are just repeating the same malicious comment, such a pity.

My comment is worth repeating many times