Purgatorium šŸ’©

Neither of them is named @ToreyK who would have thought. :sweat_smile:

Well he writes a lot of nonsense and behaves like a toddler but he means no harm. Anyways I am off to bed now. :joy: :s___ping:

Who is this little @JamesDeen23 character giving me a facepalm hiding in the background, be a brave little man and speak your piece. :rofl: :rofl:

im right here

Hello little man, so whatā€™s your beef? :slight_smile:

imagine getting emotional over a facepalm get a grip :joy:

2 Likes

No, I was just worried that you felt lonely hiding in the shadows and I wanted to make sure you were brave enough to actually speak to people in person, and itā€™s good to see that you want to participate. I am a caring guy of course and worry about all insignificant people. :slight_smile:

you are so emotional you are not even making any sense go to bed lad its past your bed time :joy:

you know what it cant be anything elseā€¦ obviously they have permanent colds :wink:

If you mean by emotional that I care for you hiding, then I am guilty because I have drawn you out of your hiding place and that gives me a lovely warm feeling that you are participating now in this discussion, even though you are an incretinous fool, it is a start. :slight_smile:

you are not making any sense i have commented many times on this topic and whole forum and i was on this forum way before you some leader you are :joy:

he needs to realise jaz is purpose being there is to be passed around like a joint and everyone gets to have a turn :joy:

2 Likes

I call a spade a spade and as I have said many times before I donā€™t care for titles it really isnā€™t that important for me, and you still havenā€™t answered why you facepalmed me instead of entering into a discussion. If you have the intelligence you put your point over then I will welcome your point of view, but if you donā€™t I understand that as well. :slight_smile:

omfg bro get over it its just a fucking facepalm go to bed little man :wink:

1 Like

move this s__t to the bulls__t topic or whatever its called @jabbath1987

Well, sadly a case in point, devoid of intelligence and devoid of debate. What a shame but predictable. :wink: :man_facepalming: :blush:

1 Like

a grown man getting emotional over a emoji what a embarrassment you are

slim shady love GIF Guess whoā€™s back

Let me do it for you. :slight_smile:

How ya doing pal, havenā€™t seen you for ages :slight_smile: