Purgatorium đŸ’©

Thanks for proving my point ass kissers. Do a better job of following your leader, Jabbath, next time. He can get access to my location and probably more if he needs to. How do you think he got to where he is? It’s all about getting more and more information about everything. I mean everything. He is their best pet and he works very hard to get the scraps they hand down to him. Know this! Anything you tell him in confidence he sells, I mean tells, VHTV. He is completely owned and loyal to them. You can be assured that he and his closest friends are in a PM talking s__t about you too. I know because I was in it for quite a long time. Why do you think most of the operator class don’t comment much in the forums? You think they just come and go as individuals? Think again. You people are just the low lives they use to maintain this forum and their status. If you only knew what they really say and think about you. Fools! I could care less what you think about me. I’m just telling you like it is.

You really think it’s a good idea for a now 35 year old man to waste his time running a sex site for really nothing more than a free sub and some scraps of information? Do you have any idea the amount of time he has put into this bulls__t? You really think that’s a life worth living? I wish he would trade in his connections and find a real life of his own. That’s what I wish for him. Of course you don’t, you need him. Go ahead waste your time searching for another stupid gif. I don’t give a fuck.

Btw! Happy Birthday @jabbath1987 I hope you give yourself your life back as a present. 7 years wasted here is enough don’t you think? You’re better than this.

Torey is just in his couples shouldn’t cheat phase. Give him a day and he will be wanting cheating and gang bangs. He is an interesting fellow I give him that. :joy:

I think you need to spend more time in the Jirina & Tejo, Indira & Kostja thread. There are plenty of white knights there for you to terrorize and there may even be some cheating. :wink:

He’ll be run out of here if he hasn’t already. You have to be a follower to exist here. You have to have the same mentality of jabbath and his worshipers or else you get called a troll or similar and to the s__thole you go! I would imagine pretty soon jabbath will be granted the power to ban and then he’ll really be able to enf___e his will upon jabbathlandia.

Now that I think about it, I think you would be a great addition to the Jirina & Tejo, Indira & Kostja thread. You might even better than Torey. I don’t think @jabbath1987 would kick you out of there. He might even approve of it. :joy:

Nope, I’m pretty sure he is begging vhtv to give him banning powers. Like I even care about that.

I don’t follow any of these hustlers, so what makes you think I’d have something to say about these tenants? For you to say that they must be the cockroaches of vhtv. Likely because they have the wrong managers who isn’t friends with jabbath, and so it’s ok to s__t on them at will for whatever it is they do that he doesn’t enjoy.

I glanced the thread. I don’t see anything or anyone I’d waste more then a second on there. Bunch of uglies probably working a scam per their managers directions, hustling easily duped “voyeurs” our of their viewer money. Zzzzzzzz

Hahaha you assume I actually give a s__t.

All these people welcoming back a boring talent who left because you stopped watching her, hoping that somehow she is going to be different this time around. She will be the same, and as pretty as you think she is now, in a few days or maybe weeks her boring pattern and boring blowjobs will return and you’ll watch less and less untill she can’t maintain her minimums and then her manager will either start f_____g herself to be someone else to get views or she’ll cut and run like she did the last time. Vhtv is a broken record of recycled washed up has beens.

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bella

Bet you “voyeurs” are dying to know what I deleted. Ask Jabs, he can find out for you. In the meantime, enjoy Boring Bella reruns until the next old new face turns up again. Woohoo!

Ohhhh a moment operator is going to explain me. Just wait and see for yourself. It’ll be boring cam staged blowjobs and prancing for dollars just like the all do.

Says a nobody who knows nothing. Carry on. Maybe post a gif or something next time.

I already did. She left cause she didn’t met her minimums and now she’s back to try again. It’s just a matter of time before she again fails to meet the minimums and she’ll be gone again. I’m surprised jabbath hasn’t made fun of her lips yet. Guess that for the PM group talk huh?

Ok ok, wrong bella! Whatever. Enjoy your runaway toy.

Please forgive me for being so rusty. Thought it was the other Bella. Anyways, I don’t waste my life following the lives of hustling cam girls anymore. Curious! Is it funner getting off on a girl, who you know is in distress, and is only back cause she desperately needs the money to be able survive? Does that really get your juices flowing?

The moment you start worrying about the talent is the moment you are no longer a voyeur and instead become a mark. Vhtv has managed to progress voyeurs to the point that they no longer take from the talent for their own pleasures, instead, now, it is the talent that is taking from you guys. I hope she milks you guys for all she can. I can’t imagine getting enjoyment from the sex of a girl who I knew for a fact was doing this because she was in distress and despair. I’m guessing you guys won’t either and instead you’ll just become a bunch of Saint Marks. Watch your wallet!

2 Likes

Wrap that around yourself like a warm blanket. As I found out the hard way. You guys really don’t know much of anything about these people’s lives. You only know what they want you to think and what they think will earn them more money.

2 Likes

Vhtv managers have learned that they have to hire professional exhibitionists in order for them to survive long on vhtv and actually make money. Professional exhibitionists in these parts of the world didn’t get that way by their good and wholesome nature. It’s sk__l they have honed or was honed for them, for profit. You guys act like these people are just normal people who just happened to find themselves in an apt full of cams and what you’re seeing is their real life unfold in a normal fashion. Pull that wool over your eyes.

2 Likes