Purgatorium 💩

ok well I dont subscribe to the chemical theory so I called it what it is in my eyes, a con trail, this theory you posted is misinformation so you need to watch for the haters they will try to block and humiliate you

It’s good that you don’t believe in the chemtrail conspiracy theory, but I think you misunderstood. That wasn’t the point in posting the article.

The Wiki article I posted is definitely not misinformation. It’s an article that debunks the chemtrail conspiracy theory. It clearly states it’s an erroneous belief.

The only reason I posted the article was to show that there is a con trail, but there is also a chemtrail. You said there was no such thing.

So, the only haters who might come after me would be tRump (aka the psychopath) supporters, anti-vaxxers, people who believed in the debunked chemtrail conspiracy theory, flat Earth believers, etc.

well what i read of your article didnt debunk it ended before it did I dont click links alot are virused but if it debunks the chem trail wouldnt that mean it is not real so is no such thing? just because it has a name dont make it real also such as the great President Trump Psycopath, not true or real, thats vicious rumors and propaganda spread by, welll you. You would do better to wonder where is fauchi hiding? whats hunter doing today? why are we not hearing about them? have fun with your dilutions ty for commenting, have a nice life standing in ukraine hopefully they issued you a gun and plans so you can make a difference

1 Like

Phat, come on. The very first line in the first paragraph says it’s an erroneous belief. It was even printed along with the link in my post. I’d say that’s debunked, especially coming from Wiki, since you know they’re going to back that up with facts.

It’s from Wikipedia. They’re not “virused”.

Not always true. It’s real enough to the people who believe that conspiracy theory.

That’s not actually rumor or propaganda, He checks off at least 16 of the 20 items on the Hale Psychopathy Chart. That makes him more of a psychopath than 80% of all the criminals imprisoned in my country. Of course, he is one of the biggest criminals to ever live.

Well, for at least two reasons that I can think of. There are probably more. 1. They’re not doing anything criminal, like poo-tin and the psychopath, to be in the news. 2. There’s a much bigger event happening in the world, right now, than Covid. You know, that other psychopath, poo-tin, invaded Ukraine.

You may be much closer to Ukraine than I am. You might want to consider buying yourself a gun.

im surprised they havent took any wili reports down from here as not being good sources, Any one and myself can edit Wiki so there is that I guess I dont have access to the same dr reports as you on Trumps sanity but I bet they will all be by liberals. dont worry of my safety, im good I just seen your profile pic n thought that meant you were like within5 ft or a few hundred miles but figuratively I guess it means your thoughts are with them, me to well at least the innocent people being hurt on both sides, for me not so much the corrupt politicians.

I know her that’s why I told u she will definitely invite guy… :rofl: n she will….

1 Like

She only behave like a innocent one but she is not… :smirk: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I didn’t know that you knew her personaly?

why don’t you go to another place …

Wait watch and you will know what she is…

1 Like

you are heartless :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

She is taking a bath for a blanket game… :rofl:

1 Like

I m not dude…. but I can differentiate between who is here innocent and who is not

1 Like

if you have problems you can look at other apartments …

You’re just a sad old man who thinks he knows everything, but in realistic terms your life has been a twisted sad lonely journey leaving you with a scewed perception of people. And we should actually pity you.

1 Like

Husband is on war for the sake of his country and here she is inviting a guy and s___ping with him…. :smirk: what about Leo…?

She is not married you dozy fool and she split with Leo when he went crazy.

Do you think she should be in a nunnery? Maybe it is a good time for your evening snooze to give your brain a rest as it is working overtime with bullcrap.

he’s a troll so he’ll never stop

I think you have this place mixed up with Lucas & Amelie. he is the one that’s fighting the war, not Leo. Bello is not with Leo .but on good terms. she is not married .she can do as she pleases

tenor-1666215