Purgatorium šŸ’©

Letā€™s talk when virtually everything you say gets censored by him. Even posts that are strictly political in nature. His hatred boils over on others and makes them hot in return.

A few Questions? I am asking for a friend, isnā€™t your peace important to you?

Youā€™ve highlighted numerous times how you feel about the guy who owns this site, and the moderators, clearly you loathe everything about the operation.

Why do you come back? Would you not just stay away? What is your end game?

Iā€™ve been very clear about that. I want Jabbath to move on with his life and stop being a stooge for a sex site. Itā€™s a waste of his good nature and talents. Itā€™s ruining him. As for VHTV, I donā€™t give a fuck what they do anymore cause I donā€™t watch it. They not only ruined a good man, jabbath, but they ruined an interesting genre of adult entertainment, voyeurism. Voyeurism is dead! Itā€™s nothing but cam ā€œpersonsā€ hustling camjohns out of money via cam shaped ATMs in or to fullfill a contractual agreement with a seedy managers and sub-managers.

1 Like

So. So what. If you want a better business than this. Get off your arse and start your own. Otherwise, you keep repeating the same s__t over and over without changing a goddamn thing. Tantrum after tantrum. Sad The Lord Of The Rings GIF

Already established this and I asked.

That GIF have me in stitches :rofl:

Ah hell no! But even if I wanted to itā€™s too late. The audience is already so jaded and ruined to the point that they donā€™t ever known what voyeurism is anymore. Vhtv put a fork in voyeurism. Itā€™s done! Thereā€™s still hope for jabbath, I think, or Iā€™d be gone a long time ago. Iā€™m honestly trying to save his life.

Did you pee? Maybe a little? :joy:

He doesnā€™t need you to do that. He is big enough and old enough to look after his own fat arse. So youā€™re only using that as an excuse. As for vhtv. They made no promises, they needed to survive and thrive as a business. They tried normal people mostly and that wasnā€™t enough for the customers. So it has evolved into the product of todayā€™s consumerā€™s consumption. Yeah, the first two years were great for straight up voyeurism. But that model was never going to survive long. Tough titties. Either accept it or move on.

Plot Twist: @Galore is @jabbath1987ā€™s Alt :rofl:

Now read this ā€œepic battleā€ again without getting truely mindfucked :smiling_imp:

At least you acknowledge that VHTV is not voyeurism anymore in the sense of fly on the wall views into a persons real home. It is a cam show with actors paid per a contractual agreement to have sex in view of the cams for a paying camjohns. Spare me the definitions, I well beyond all that bulls__t. VHTV does not make any real effort to preserve the genre of voyeurism Itā€™s just exhibitionist selling their goods enough to meet their agreement with their seedy manager and sub-manager. Oh how many times to I catch them and their shady deals.

Anyways, as for Jabbath, unlike him I never stopped being his friend. He got twisted by VHTV and Sparkles and I will do anything and everything I can to get him to realize how this company and the people around him, that he thinks are his friends, are really nothing but swindlers and low lives who are using him to meet their ends and cheap too I might add. Try to imagine what youā€™d have to pay someone to do what he does for basically nothing. The day he realizes that and returns to being the real man I know who is, will be the day I leave too. I donā€™t need this s__t and Iā€™d be perfectly happy to walk away, but Jabbath is my friend forever and I want to help him escape it too. I have been pretty successful in the past, but the claws in him are very deep. Itā€™s a challenge, but itā€™s one a friend in need deserves. Iā€™ve tried just about everything. Itā€™s sad really it is and yet I live in hope.

Still falling Breathless and on again Inside today Beside me today Around, broken in two Till your eyes shed Into dust Like two strangers Turning into dust Till my hand shook With the weight of fear

I could possibly be fading Or have something more to gain I could feel myself growing colder I could feel myself under your fate Under your fate

It was you Breathless and torn I could feel my eyes turning into dust And two strangers Turning into dust Turning into dust

Now you just sound like a stalking wack job. Creepy as fuck. Creeping Home Video GIF

1 Like

Please do so! :rofl:

Wouldnā€™t bother, at least you know what to expect :rofl:

Meh, not really. Youā€™re boring. Always have been. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I just call it as I see it. Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Some talent you got there. Thanks for your time. Appreciate it! Now, go back to the bent over version of you, like a good little bitch. Good boy!

tenor-206469701