Purgatorium 💩

ma che se ne vada tony che ci fa la :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Watch all the leo lovers come up with a lot of bull he’s doing this because of the war . P.s. i call bullsh#% on the play what lame do you think bello will come up with know?

Wie kann es sein das die Kammera im Bad immer wieder abgedeckt wird dafür zahlen wir nicht

They are at war. She’s not a participant. Be sensitive…

bella and leo should be penalized for covering this new room :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

The cam gets covered so Tina can shower. She is a refugee and not a regular guest. There are other cams you can watch people shower on the site. Thanks for your support and understanding :+1: :ukraine:

1 Like

They won’t and it was written here more than once why. Thanks for understanding.

ok i understand shea refugee im sorry about the situation in ukraine but that doest give her the right to cover the room.

Excuse me? Doesn’t give her the right? You make me sick.

Well fortunately it is not you deciding that. And fortunately VHTV has more heart and understanding than you do.

Wow, I have seen some self-centered things on here but that takes the biscuit wow…!!!

Bella has stated that she’s been given permission. But anyway, she covers the cam for 15min.

Congratulations, you can ask for a 36.95€/40 apparts*15min/1440min = ~1ct€ refund

if i didnt ply i wouldnt have the right watch the forbidden rooms so i dont agree to close my rooms either

Seems I have to move some bs soon here. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

More than once I thought: “Oh man, this Jabbs got himself a dream job. Me wants!”
But recently my thoughts shifted towards: “Nha…”

Thanks for moving this as I can really say what I feel now about this guy.

Listen pal, you are sitting at home with your knob in your hand getting your rollies off and trying to take advantage of a refugee girl - are you really that self-centered and desperate?

You really need to take a good long look at yourself and have a little bit more compassion for those that are suffering and possible have lost everything in their world and all you want to do is have a pervy look at her naked in the shower. Get a grip on yourself mentally I mean, not on your knob…

From T-online.de

After a turbulent escape by bus, almost 200 people from a c___dren’s home near Kyiv have arrived safely in Freiburg. The director of the home found touching words upon his arrival. After his arrival, the head of the c___dren’s home, Roman Korniko, thanked the city mission and the Freiburg Mayor Martin Horn in an emotional speech. 167 c___dren from the care home near Kyiv and 30 adults arrived in Freiburg on the initiative of the city mission on Sunday. They came to southern Baden with several buses via Poland and Dresden. “We are all stunned and shocked, we just can’t understand what is happening in Ukraine right now,” said Freiburg Mayor Martin Horn. The c___dren come from the home “F____r’s House” near Kyiv. The Freiburg city mission has been committed to this c___dren’s home for years and had asked the city to make it possible for the young people to be accommodated in the city.

2 Likes

It’s scary to think that they still have that much control

what sends shivers down your spine?

Do I really have to spell it out for you?