Purgatorium šŸ’©

Seems I have to sweep that topic here once again since some people continue talking bs about them.

2 Likes

Bored GIF

I might sound like a broken record; at least I would not be a coward. I did not want to say it @anon31605929 but it is a poor excuse that Bella stated because of Leo has Asthma, when I was in Bosnia and Afghanistan we had civilians in worst health condition they help out in the cause. There is nothing stopping Leo and Tony from helping the wounded, packing bandages, loading up magazines, getting supplies to the troops, even handing out water bottles If they have health problems. They could do their part. Leo for a guy that has asthma, he does a lot of vaping. He is healthy to fuck but not healthy to support there country.

1 Like

fuck you aaron taylor-johnson GIF

they should put camera under blanketā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

he is fingering her under blanketā€¦ he will fuck her under blanket n u people support themā€¦ :man_facepalming:

1 Like

With all due respect CUT THEM A FUCKING BREAK FOR FUCKS SAKE :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :triumph: Their country is under attack and at war. Any type of sexy content is a bonus right now. These arenā€™t normal circumstances. I really doubt giving the cams the best show possible is at the top of their concerns right now nor should it be.

3 Likes

Maybe she gets self-conscious after reading all the criticism by people on how she fucks or has foreplay :man_facepalming:

1 Like

You should leave the planet!

2 Likes

Torey has had an agenda since the beginning. I think it wants to achieve the ability to break up a couple. Probably getting off on the manipulation, but actually lacks the IQ to actually pull it off :joy::joy::joy:

Well said sir very well put.:+1:

Seems fucking is at the top of her agenda :roll_eyes:

Para mi que han discutido Bella y Leo por lo egoista que es Leo el puede hacer un trio con Tina y Bella y encambio le prohibe a tony que manosee a Bella y ella le a parado los pies

se han tirado un buen rato los 2 en el punto ciego de la camara 5 y algo estaban haciendo por que se movia mucho la cortina

Leo need to go to bed he canā€™t go to War but he can work all night trying to stop tony from having a good time but bello will take up for him no one wants him and all his kidish ways but bello she will get up and text a book about o heā€™s this and that i call bulls%#t on the play

Leo is such a freaking kid

da non credere :man_facepalming:leo vai da bella

jealous and rude

LEO , Is rude and a total Bully Why canā€™t he give people respect and peace

no character no civilization dishonest