Purgatorium šŸ’©

Itā€™s enough now. Respect their decision and stop trolling here. Itā€™s inappropriate. Thanks. I will move all that stuff here.

2 Likes

Jabbath1987 i respect your views, but it is not trolling it is asking reasonable question as why is Leo having sex with another women whilst his country is at war and Lucas is fighting for Ukraine? We see 60 year old men arming themselves up for fighting and you all defending Leo what a joke.

Question to you: Do you want Leo dead? Me not. So then respect his decision.

If this is directed at me I am certainly no hero but someone who defended my country whether I believed it was correct and would you do the same?

No I do not not and do not wish anyone in Ukraine to be k__led but I do believe in protecting my country and do you?

I would do the same as Leo, I would not give my life for my country. I think wars are stupid.

1 Like

So do I but I would not give in to any country as I would probably be k__led anyway

I take it all the people disagreeing with me are non-military people and what a lot of pussies you are. Do you think that Putin will stop at Ukraine no he wont. He will move into other European countries with weak leaders and when he starts k__ling your M____rs, F____rs, families etc. Everyone will moan that we did not stop him before

Probably because bombs donā€™t discriminate between Russian and Ukrainian citizens.

iā€™ve bitten my tongue for a while.

Itā€™s time Leo puts his cock in his pants and become a man. Your worth is not counted by the amount of woman you can bed, but by your actions towards your fellow human beings.

You do not have to be Rambo to fight, you do not have to be Superman to help. Every person that was part of active war, fighting in the trenches or frontlines, knows that for every soldier fighting there are at least 10 to 20 military personnel in support. People making food, bringing clean water, helping with the wounded, bringing supplies, helping with communication, playing traffic officers to help fighters towards the front or away to rest and get ready for another roundā€¦ there are a million things one can do without being a trained soldierā€¦

it is about your own conviction to be of help. And if not as a fighter, ā€¦ then for the family that stays behindā€¦ looking for lost c___dren, clearing buildings that were hit, or damaged, putting out fires ā€¦ being willing to help in any way.

In a country at war, being pulled apart, you just cannot stand and look. In the end he will be judged by his fellow countrymen and woman.

So yes, it is time for him to put his cock in his pants and stand up to be counted.

I have said my piece.

May peace return to Ukraine. May all her citizens be spared the chaos and pain of war. May all in her be safe.

Nkosi sikelel iUkraine (God bless Ukraine )

1 Like

[quote=ā€œDavid, post:3509, topic:10191, full:trueā€]

If you look back to a comment Bella makes on January 4th, you will see a reference to a medical condition that Leo has. This MIGHT explain why he is PERHAPS exempt from fighting. I realise it might not but giving him the benefit of the doubt is the least I (any of us maybe) can do, under the circumstances.

[/Listen buddy. It may well be leo is suffering from an illness and can not go to war. But as far as I can see he fails mobility nothing. Was it then not in his place to help where he can, maybe he help people who gets hurt, kids who are scared there is a mill thing he can do.but no he chooses to stay home and relax.
what a man hopes you are proud of him.

This does not matter here at all. There is a reason I moved that post you reply to. People have their rights to decide how they want and it is not on us to question such important decisions. And also not talking about possible illnesses of people.

Thank you :+1: :ukraine:

what the fuck is thisā€¦? makout under blanket seriouslyā€¦ :rage: they are nothing just teasing viewersā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: report her for misusing blanketā€¦

LOL these young fit men know how to protect their country by using their weapons on womenā€¦ But they still have to hide under the sheets. LOL

1 Like

they are nothing but a s__t teaserā€¦ :smirk:

You are starting to sound like a broken old record, which achieves nothing.

its better you guys just go offlineā€¦ :neutral_face:

Ithink the only thing that matters for Bella is money

1 Like

Dont get me wrong it is terrible what is happing there, and i hope everybody stays safe, but to me its strange behavior

1 Like

Each and everyone of us are different in this world and we cannot classify people by our own standards, and I am not being funny but I think money is the last thing on Bellaā€™s mind at the moment. I am sure you are a decent guy but try and think how they must be feeling. :slight_smile:

The below is what Bella was saying earlier, take care pal :slight_smile: