Purgatorium đŸ’©

The saying have your cake and eat it is great for Leo

he is the comforting genious

But that’s transference as you are expecting everyone to be the same as you and respectfully I thought you weren’t watching to give them money? :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So not only have you proven to be ignorant but I’m not even surprised that you find a way to turn this into some kind of white knight brigade. You are a damn joke.

Lucas what an outstanding role model for your country, Leo I think not

We can talk to each other without insulting each other. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You sound jealous with your non-stop rant. Either that, or you’re trolling, hoping to get a response from the realm.

Due to the comments I looked in for 5 mins

I ignore your comments as per other realms you are a joke

And the fact that he uses this incredibly tense situation to try prostrate himself to seem better makes him one the biggest snakes I’ve ever seen on this forum. That is a really new low.

Not a rant I just cannot understand his reasons behind his country being attacked by Russia and Lucas defending Ukraine and his own response or not wishing to defend Simple question would you fight for your country or not but I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Leave you up to it as I need a good night’s s___p. Night all. :slight_smile:

You really need to look at your comments on this and other forums to understand you are a complete f–king joke and hopefully no one one would have to realms on you for help and support

If you’re so upset with Leo’s attitude why don’t you go to the Ukraine yourself and fight? it is very easy to criticize from the comfort of your home in a safe area.

1 Like

Thought you were ignoring my comments, snake.

I have already fought in a war zone in 2003 so please do not question my loyalty to my country

This is the troll that has moved on from Aderyn and Aylin and now wants to interject him into this realm!

1 Like

oh and what do you expect us to give you the honors here? Just respect everyone’s decision, I don’t want anything Bad happen to Leo, I hope he stays at home protecting himself and taking care of the girls.

Troll am I what what evidence do you have, when someone decides to speak the truth that others do not like? I do not want anything bad to happen to Leo just asking a question why he is not fighting like Lucas and like the President of the country.

Mattdaddy1033 what evidence please

Look at the comments over Aderyn and was I wrong