Purgatorium 💩

Back to topic. That stupid banters have no place here. :point_down:

Hi Max,I am still confused on how have insulted you?

中国有句话 强中还有强中手 不然你就不知道自己是怎么死的

You’re right but there are some s__t-stirrer and you can’t help but answer :pray: :pray:

意思就是 你自己以为自己是个非常强大的人 根本不把任何人看在眼里 结果被更强大的人杀了 意思就是不要看不起任何人

Do you know the story of David and Goliath???

I don’t like disrespect. I did not insult you so I aspire to respect.I accept your apologies

All the time you speak to him my friend he will keep on, just ignore him :slight_smile:

Can we for gods sake now get back to topic :point_down:. I will move all that stupid fighting now.

大卫最后杀了歌利亚.

k__led a giant with a sling and a stone.

I don’t understand explained :thinking:

Du dummer Nazi Afd Bayer hoffentlich kriegt man dich !

Maybe most of this conversation should be taken to the proper forum? So we can focus on Bella and them here?

Look at Leo now he really does cares as he has this new girl between him and Bella in bed sorry but he is just living out his fantasies

1 Like

No need to be sorry about it :slight_smile:

I think you will find the Bella has addressed this many times before in numerous posts above. :slight_smile:

He is living the dream whilst his country is at war. I would happily donate money to the other realms in Ukraine that are currently off line to compensate the money they have lost when then hopefully come back online but sorry not this place

@Bella_Leo would love to know why Leo is able to have sex with the new girl and Pixie but not fight for his country in a war like Lucas. Your defending of him saying you understand his feelings having sex with the opposite sex but you are our allowed is quite frankly a joke and you deserve much better. Respecting your MH issues but they will never go way with him controlling you and I say all of the people on this forum support you and not Leo

Make Love Not War!

Please don’t think I’m serious

2 Likes