Purgatorium 💩

Oh I know very well that’s why it and others existed. I have my reasons for what I did and I don’t regret any of it. I got fucked over by some select people and took it out on them. I tried to get the admin to realize what was going to happen but he did nothing and now look at him. Dropped from 20k on Alexa to 340k.

Just ignore him as he is a just a sad little troll. :slight_smile:

Yeah big deal, like that’s going to make all the difference. Can someone or admin get this f*cking troll off here?

Yes I do agree

ah it’s true you have to say what you want to say otherwise I’m a troll. go good freedom. I’m going to watch asses that’s why I’m on vhtv.

I didn’t say you were a troll??? Confused

ok vhtv refunds me the money for my subscription and I leave. I leave you between yourselves.

Dude, What is your problem?

If you look again you will see I did not call you a troll. I was answering sf1106

You’re not a troll, just a moron. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

look at the insults, in short, give me back my money and I’m off. keep to yourself.

我怎么就是魔鬼了 我不过讲了个新闻 这并不是个政治论坛

You don’t pay for access to the forum…idiot.

He is a s__t-stirrer and a Putin’s supporter

you have a big mouth to insult behind your screen but in reality there is who.

Cute, want me to PM you my address and then we will see who is the tough guy behind the screen, eh? :slight_smile:

ok no problem

Will you record it we need some entertainment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re kidding me right, this lil bitch won’t do s__t, I might get some dodgy post though xDD

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: true that brother