Purgatorium đŸ’©

I’m not a troll. I am a member like you. When you see a comment you don’t want, you immediately become a troll. If we think like you. In my opinion, should I say that you are a troll then? By the way, I’m not saying they should respond. They can only defend themselves when they deem it necessary. I think you don’t need to answer. Because I’m not telling you anything

Let me make a general statement. I didn’t ask you when I became a member, and I don’t ask you when I write. They know what is right and what is not. You are commenting like me. This is me. If you want you won’t see it. If Seb and Ariela are disturbed, they write anyway.

I answer again and for the last time. Only they know whether my thoughts or your thoughts are correct. I will continue to write. If you don’t see it, you won’t respond. because only 2 people eat and bathe at home. Someone goes to work during the day. The other one dresses up in sexy clothes, grabs her bag and goes out. What else to talk about? Is it what one wears, like a fashion show?

We need some Russian speaking users in here to clue us in on some of these conversations :face_with_monocle:
It might also just help clear up some of these imaginary visions of events some have.

1 Like

I agree, i really wish we were privvy to their conversations

When you come home sexy as ever and write novels to a guy, make screenshots of conversations, rambling and smiling for 1 hour before going to bed and pouting at your horny boyfriend

Believe it or not, imagine it or not: Ariela has certainly another life with a guy on the side, and considering how tired her long hair was on the way home, he must have had a lot of fun with it! :grimacing:

1 Like

I see the same thing as you. Since Will’s presence in the couple, Ariela has completely changed her behavior with Sebastian.

1 Like

It’s 6:30. Ariela didn’t go out, but spent the night on her mobile. Sebastian s___ps next door, what couple does that?

1 Like

Ariela s___ps in the living room and Sebastian jerks off in the bedroom???

1 Like

Their lawyers will arrive soon. Only Ariela, you are amazing can be written here. She’s like someone who works just to come home to rest and wash

Yes, maybe.

It certainly responds to the different social networks. If the answers are personalized it takes time and personal investment.

The only picture I could get with the ball: Ariela is getting ready again in the bathroom. She prepared her underwear and sexy clothes last night. She probably has work to do. Then she will go to visit lover. :heart_eyes:

Is there any evidence for other assumption? I wrote it because I knew you would write it like this. You should have commented on it too. Of course you wouldn’t because there was a positive assumption there for Ariela. Look at the events from Sebastian’s point of view.

Of course you don’t have to submit it. Wasn’t what I wrote to you? Other members want proof from me. I wrote about it.

Trolling doesn’t happen when I type john r, does it happen when I type? When you type “she went to a meeting with her girlfriends”, nothing happens. When I say he went to his girlfriend, it’s trolling. Come on, mind your business. I won’t ask you what to write. You learned something. When you don’t like something it’s a troll, when you like it :+1:t3:

I write a lot, but I think it shouldn’t get too long. Everyone can freely share whatever they want within the rules. Others must be respectful. I’m writing again, Ariela and Sebastian are writing and defending themselves

2 Likes

I’m just sorry for spelling your name wrong. I can fix it if you want. I’m surprised you stuck with it so much