Purgatorium šŸ’©

Thatā€™s where I wrote before. I donā€™t answer because I donā€™t want to make it longer. I respect your opinion, but we do not think the same thing. I expect the same thought from you.

Who does Ariela plan the video of her toying for?

the same person she been conversing with all night on her phone

1 Like

This is the second time that Ariela has seen herself masturbating. The first time Sebastian came home from work very excited and caught Ariela in the hallway.

This is the 3rd time Iā€™ve seen it. First time she also made a video on the balcony

How did you know that I had an opposing opinion?

1 Like

I had not seen the video on the Balcony

She shot a video on the balcony with her cushion and toy 2-3 weeks ago.

S___ping Beauty :heart_eyes:

as anyone else notice that when Ariela, went out dressed in her orange top, the other night, to meet her lover, she returned wearing a nice gold bracelet that she hasnā€™t taken off, perhaps that is where she is now, enjoy

1 Like

I think they should explain what kind of relationship Seb and Ariela have between them?

1 Like

they donā€™t have to explain, we can all see what kind of relationship it is, housemates with benefits

We can even say that one of the two roommates does the housework while the other farts around the screens. Sharing tasks is not just about moving dust once every 15 days from one point to another one.
Another guy that his m____r raised very badly, but donā€™t tell me that itā€™s like that in Russia because it exists just as much in the USA and Western Europe.
Gender equality has obviously not yet arrived in this apartment.
And for those who are unhappy, Iā€™m just reporting the facts and not making anything up.

Ariela was already wearing the bracelet before she went out with Seb, so if you care to look back at Eros screenshots two days before she did not have it on when she went out but did so when she came in

Iā€™m not necessarily going to make friends in Post. Itā€™s just my own reflection.

I have been the couple since their beginning, I love Ariela, I confess I no longer understand their relationship, and I have not tried to understand it for a long time.

But what I see for 3 or 4 months, Ariela take her bath or cook. Avoid to the maximum not to lie down together. Sebastian often alone or having fun with ā€œBiloutteā€.

This apartment has become banal.

Itā€™s really sad. It was the only apartment that was closer to reality.

came in for less then twenty minutes, then went back out again, she will be with Lok and Chia whoever they are that what she called out before leaving

% looks like sheā€™s looking for a job with photos taken during last yearā€™s summer vacation.
I just looked at the archive again. I miss the old Ariela so muchšŸ˜”

1 Like

I think she will go out at night. But tonight Ariella is aggressive and angry. Itā€™s not like other days. Maybe something is wrong