Purgatorium đŸ’©

trying to open closed eyes
 too many games are getting played in shadows these days
 :sweat_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Henry (Part 2)

Why did you post this in here? Shall I move it to Henry topic?

oh if you like yes 
 i was not sure if it was a gossip 
 :wink: not sure if he really miss her lol

What will we say? Are we going to applaud everything they do? Is there no difference between this apartment in the past and the current apartment?

I have nothing against your opinion. Mine is a little different, as you know. Because opinions should be free. There are also speculations here and there. But you should be a little careful about claims that have not been proven or cannot be proven. In my opinion. How do you see it?

Of course I have no proof. But I am free to express my observations. Seb and Ariela know whether this is right or wrong. It is up to them to defend them, not us. They can write on the phone like they used to do😉

We very much agree on that!

But she seems to be doing better. She tells the story in a tour, great. Seb hardly gets in the way. And when women have the chatterbox. ooi, ooi, ooi :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:
Or take cover!!!

Your observations can only come from Cam 1 and Cam 5 since you are not a premium user. You won’t see anything that happens outside of these two cams. Then where do you get your “knowledge” about these two?
Even if you had access to all the cams, your observations in the hallway would stop when the door locks. Anything beyond that is speculation and guesswork.

As I said before, they can defend themselves, not you. Having a premium membership does not give you this right.

Counterargument: you have no right to expect anyone to defend themselves. It’s their business, not yours.
Responding to accusations is not an obligation. In this case you should remember one thing: no reaction is also a reaction, and in no way an admission that you are right

They could write before. If they don’t like my comments, they can write. I don’t care what you write.

Actually, I don’t care what nonsense you write. But I asked you a question about your observations and would be very interested in an answer

In some countries, what you are doing would be: defamation or “slander”. In Germany, something like this is punished with up to 2 years in prison.

Many trolls think the Internet is a lawless space.

I wrote from what I observed from two cameras and posts. As I said before, they know the truth of these, not you. If they feel uncomfortable, they write

definitely because certain users don’t get into their brains what they say
(talking to certain users is like talking to a wall)

With over 6,5k Vhtv Telegram channel subscribers, this forum has become quite irrelevant and probably has already served his main purpose

You can give absolutely NOTHING about the posts, as most of them are just fantasies, pipe dreams and insinuations.
And what you see via the two cams may not be enough to even begin to understand reality.

I think that some ppl just sign up for vhtv and just be trolls and make all the forum members and participants feel like crap and talk bad about them and it makes them feel good and happy to cause chaos