Purgatorium šŸ’©

If I tell you that you are perfectly right ā€¦ we can end this discussion ā€¦

1 Like

Obviously it was you who started it by saying I am the idiot. You donā€™t know who I am, where I live, what I do, how I have helped people (particularly in Ukraine since February last year) and how much of a contributor I am here. I donā€™t take part in much chat here for this particular realm because I have better things to watch (MY OPINION) but if you make an effort to ā€˜ā€˜LOOK AROUNDā€™ā€™ at other topics here I think youā€™ll find the current war in Europe is very well discussed and covered by me and many other respected members / contributors.

I donā€™t care if you are sitting there with your cock in your hand every night watching what Henry gets up toā€¦ it is none of my business and good luck to you and enjoy. But ā€˜ā€˜DO NOTā€™ā€™ judge me or anyone else just because YOU THINK everyone should think like you. Everyone here is equal otherwise you really do need to fuck off.

@jabbath1987 Normally I would agree with you and work this out privately but ā€˜ā€˜NOā€™ā€™ not this time. Lets all publicly see how we resolve things on VHTV forums as a public example and how it should be done. :wink: :+1:

Thank you. You made my point for me. You know absolutely ā€˜ā€˜NOTHINGā€™ā€™ about who I am and there is no way for you to know it. Why are you making such a fool of yourself publicly while at the same time You are messing these live updates from members on this discussion board?

Lets face it, it really is you who needs help. Just go way and stop clogging this thread with your BS posts or someone like Jabbath will shut this all down because of you. Other members have already asked you to stop posting your sick aggression.

Your opinion is above EVERYBODY? I have asked you again but it seems you think you are above everyone here. You never wrote to me personally via PM or any other way and I donā€™t believe there is anyone here who can properly identify me to you as you claim to say. Why can you not take the advice of others here and just ā€˜STOPā€™? I can keep going a lot longer than you but obviously your apology to me is far below your Italian ego.

VHTV doesnā€™t need aggressive people like you in their chat rooms upsetting everyone else. Maybe you are a troll against the great work these people do and the platform VHTV provides? Maybe it is actually YOU who needs to explain yourself ā€˜Publiclyā€™?

As I said the day before yesterday and they insist on censoring me, tearing me apart, but who is there outside that circle of bought people who earn money, status and recognition for being where they are, pursuing anything that is against their interests, the truth is clear vhtv is at the worst moment in the last 2 months tonk out a week ago, iga left the project, krosh ended, and the only kingdom left that is that of cinderella is at the worst moment, leaving only these massive and already tiring sex of isildor and cinderella, they let kerri leave without taking advantage of anything from her, the realm without creativity, almost no new realm enters, only kayaā€™s came in, which for now has nothing interesting. Just donā€™t accept that vhtv is in the worst moment in 3 months who doesnā€™t have common sense or is like this group that now will ban me censor me and do everything they do. But the truth is out there and they canā€™t hide it. I still have a week to go before my subscription ends, and Iā€™m going for it. Iā€™m not coming back to this forum anymore. bye

The Office Thats GIF

The Michael Scott classic :rofl:

Iā€™m not sure what exactly you mean by edit mode, but when theyā€™re displayed in the forum, the masonry gallery cuts off nearly half of the pics on the right. The pics on the left are displayed in full.

Both types display exactly the same here.
Best to ignore both and just drag and drop into message :laughing:

AFAIK VHTV said that Masonry is not working and we should always the Grid option.

1 Like

Once the pictures are posted, this is what I see, but only in masonry mode.

When posted in grid mode, everything looks fine.

well the little couple again left kerri alone and they went to the bedroom again to try their violent and sickening sex. They donā€™t know how to exploit her presence.And definitely this kingdom is not worth it. At that very moment my subscription expired. and Now I only came back when a lot of things changed, because as I said before VHTV is at its worst moment of the year.

this girl has me in all over vhtv right now, with tonk over 2 weeks out, and repetitive and uninspiring sex in most places, she is without a doubt the sexiest and most charming girl right now, a mix of glee, a little of shyness and sex sensitivity. The only one that attracts my attention at the moment.

Colleague, youā€™re still new here, Iā€™m much older than you, Iā€™ve only been missing for the last 2 years, Iā€™ve seen much better things than youā€™ll see on VHTV so I notice that my level of demand is much higher than yours . So itā€™s no use posting these videos because for me you settle for very little. As I said before, you donā€™t need to try to convince me or others who are already bored with the sex between Isildor and Cinderella, if itā€™s good for you, enjoy it, for me itā€™s repetitive, nauseating, if they knew how to enjoy the guests it could improve at least 10 times, But I donā€™t even have a subscription anymore. As for the fact that I came back, whenever thereā€™s a vulgar show of f___e, I always come back. Because this method of trying to exclude people making a stage, jokes is no use to me. Furthermore, what I reply to the one who makes jokes is always censored by the partial crew on duty. and as i said, besides not solving anything, it doesnā€™t cause me any kind of discomfort, because iā€™m not a troll, iā€™m just a person who speaks the truth, says what i think, i only make offenses when offends me first, even the system oppressor trying to shut me up all the time

the style and wording of your comments seem very familiar, tell me who banned you last time id love to buy them a beer :rofl: :rofl:

I have suggested to VH for some time that only subscribers should be permitted to post but the suggestion has not been taken up. The logic is that if a subscriber has something to lose and ā€˜skin in the gameā€™ they are likely to be more respectful to the community. It might solve some problems.

Thatā€™s possible, but then why would it work with the grid view and not the masonry view.

And Jabba said that VHTV said masonry view is not working properly and to use the grid view.

Just thinking out loud.
:thinking:

I donā€™t use either of them but just drag and drop piccy files into my message from file explorer,why complicate stuff.?