Purgatorium šŸ’©

It showed up to me as being flagged as inappropriate.

My comment was nicely asking to keep comments on topic. How exactly could that be considered off-topic? That really doesnā€™t seem fair at allā€¦

@kaya

All off-topic thread of replies was removed ā€“ you can just use flags just mark comment as off-topic if you see any.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the clarification. I was more concerned that the bot told me my comment was flagged as inappropriate. Why would the bot send me that message if my comment was actually approved for being off-topic. Does that mean someone flagged my comment as inappropriate also? :cry:

Iā€™m sorry you have to do all of this tedious jani work. :broom:

It was flagged as inappropriate by system, and as off-topic by user :slight_smile:

of course i hate violence (but i want you to understand that they are both dickheads) the problem with you and your friends you start with the fact that you hate henry so whatever happens whether sex or unfortunately violence the blame is on henryā€¦

Wipe your mouth before you speakā€¦

1 Like

Where the fuck did you pop up from since no one was s__tting on youā€¦ :joy:

you can tell you are not well I was chatting with other people and you intrudedā€¦

Some time to think for the kindergarten here before they start posting. So many flags. Basically the last 50 posts are pure bsā€¦

I have no interest in you and it was YOU who attacked me. Read back and see for yourself. Iā€™m sure everyone else will see this. Just remember everyone here is entitled to their opinion but NOBODY here is entitled to be attacked for it.

2 Likes

I did not reopen the topic that you two are still fighting. Solve it in private or ignore each other :arrow_right:

2 Likes