Purgatorium šŸ’©

In that case the system automatically selects the grid gallery. You do not have to do something extra.

1 Like

Well i donā€™t that why i do it :laughing:
As they say simple things for simple minds makes for an easy life, why complicate things?

1 Like

Are you sure because almost every picture gallery I see, the pictures on the right are are cut nearly in half and that doesnā€™t happen with the grid gallery. It only happens with the masonry gallery. See my earlier post to Crossmyway with the screenshots.

Yes I am pretty sure the grid gallery is the default one.

Thanks for the info.
:+1:

Kerri was summoned today to liven up the stage at Isildorā€™s house, a small meeting could form there, but Iā€™m really hoping Xavier will show up, apparently without Harmony, and ask to borrow the room for Isildor to satisfy his desire that he has and that he already confessed to fuck Kerri, in this case, yes, there is a great risk that Kerri will feel a lot of pleasure with Xavierā€™s imperial Escalibur, otherwise if itā€™s the kids there, itā€™s just stage animation, following the same patterns of nudes, caresses, but without penetration, since Isildor is blocked from doing something really serious with Kerri, due to Cinderellaā€™s evident jealousy

Ps .Yes, I confess I would love to see Kerri having real sex, especially uncovered, I know she already has, but I hope that xavier does the job because in this case it tends to be a fuck that will take Kerri to the heights

1 Like

manipulated in your patrol view. who loves cinderella and does not accept that criticism is made of her. Iā€™m not even going to waste time with you again, Iā€™m not even going to say what I think of Cinderella and much less that sick way you like this girl

I can very well say the same thing to you; You know I donā€™t see that Cinderella realm anymore, Iā€™m just going to see if Xavier or someone shows up to really fuck Kerri. you know that in my view I will ask the participants all the time to do something that I wanted them to do, whether you think it is forbidden or not, because they can do it if they want to. Iā€™ve always done this long before you existed, Iā€™ve always asked, they do what they want, put them in your head one thing at a time, youā€™re not going to make me change anything about what I do, no matter how many people your crowd is. I started to dislike Cinderella a lot and whether you accept it or not, it will be like this. Understand it. My texts are long, donā€™t like, donā€™t read or ignore, simple as that

Ok thatā€™s your opinion, from this realm there I only watch if Kerri really fucks with someone, these exhibition jokes, stage animation donā€™t get me anymore, if you like it, be happy. The ideal thing for me was for Kerri to show up at Xavierā€™s apartment, so I didnā€™t even need to see that anymore. And I see if she still fucks, that nudity games, caresses. Iā€™m already extremely sick of it, I donā€™t even waste 10 minutes of my time on it. if you like it, good for you, the right thing is to have things for all tastes

f___e my banishment at will, because they always feel uncomfortable with my opinion, even if for some it is true if he comes, no, it will do no good as it always does not. put that in your head too

stop playing the victim boy, sexuality is not the case here, it could be a vagina, the point here is that you are talking about sex all the time now take the opportunity to join everyone against me and speak freely. I will never care about someoneā€™s post, and denounce someone, I never did that and never will, Iā€™m not a hypocrite and much less sentimentalist, they can speak ill of me at will. now take advantage of the opportunity, join everyone against me and speak freely. I will never care about someoneā€™s post, and denounce someone, I never did that and never will, Iā€™m not a hypocrite and much less sentimentalist, they can speak ill of me at will.

I particularly think that Amelie needs to distract herself as much as possible, go out, receive visitors, occupy her time in the most productive way possible, because the situation is not easy, at least from what we see she maintains communication with Lucas, which is very important in the sense to know heā€™s okay.

1 Like

Amelie seems to be worried about something, she checks her cell phone every 10 minutes. Is there no news from Lucas?

Yes yes, if it is in operation there is no way to use a cell phone. Too bad Amelie managed to set the guest on fire and wants Amelie deeply, but on the other hand Amelie seems to have completely lost interest and doesnā€™t leave her cell phone

Yes, no doubt

Noticing Amelieā€™s behavior with the guest, I already think that there may even have been some concern with Lucas, but for some reason Amelie didnā€™t want the guest anymore. Ever since she woke up, Amelie has done everything to keep her distance. One thing is clear that in addition to not wanting to hug each other more, Amelie gets up and sits on the bed looking at her cell phone and forward, as if she was waiting for her guest to take a position to get up. And of course this ends up happening and the guestā€™s first reaction is to go to her things to get dressed and leave in what is promptly accompanied by Amelie as if she was rooting for the guest to leave soon. Very strange, in the end I didnā€™t like anything that Amelie did, seduce the guest and then act like that, letting go, without even giving her a hug, after leaving her on the bed all on fire, not wanting anything else. Iā€™m going to abandon this kingdom for now, wait for this war to end, Lucas to return, because Amelieā€™s behavior seemed very strange. Itā€™s one thing to be worried about Lucas and not have the head to do anything about sex ok this is understandible, itā€™s another thing to treat the guest as if you had some sudden disgust for the person, as if you were rooting for the person to go away soon. Something, made Amelie leave the guest and seeing the way they woke up and Amelie treated the guest, as if she hoped she would leave soon, shows that it is something beyond or even different from being just worried about Lucas. Very strange Amelie, Iā€™ll leave this apartment in oblivion for now

yes I think too, and thatā€™s why I respect Amelie, but that she didnā€™t treat the guest well, she didnā€™t, Iā€™m not talking about sex, none of that Iā€™m talking about treating the person you took to bed with the least amount of affection and consideration and that for some reason Amelie didnā€™t, it could be concerns which is totally understandable, but that she didnā€™t treat the guest with due consideration, that she didnā€™t treat.

I understand your notes, but I disagree, before they went to bed there was affection and affection and when they got up, not even a third of the affection and attention occurred between her, they didnā€™t give a hug, a handshake, nothing, Ameli got up and sat looking forward with her cell phone in her hand. hand and back to the guest. One thing before going to bed another after waking up. I understand Amelie but I just donā€™t like to be with her in a situation like that, she spends the night in distress the whole time glued to her cell phone, then she manages to talk to the person and it relieves, that is, all the waiting and anguish that, fortunately, comes to nothing but staying experiencing this is not for me. That in addition to not understanding the reason why Amelie seduced the guest. Good luck to those of you who will be watching this apartment, but I wonā€™t see it again until Lucas returns and things are less strange.

well at least, together we have the necessary sensitivity to realize the obvious that Amelie had a strange behavior and a clear bad treatment towards the guest from the moment they lay down in bed and especially when she woke up, attitude in general and body making it clear that the affection and consideration formerly engaged, have entirely disappeared