Purgatorium šŸ’©

(post deleted by author)

Unfortunately that will always happen.

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/cinderella-chat/30082/26?u=toreyk

Look like people who are supporting u like to misuse their power to hide truthā€¦. :sweat_smile::joy:

(post deleted by author)

Why are you abusing that topic for your stupid banters again?

Good Game Zombieorpheus GIF by zoefannet

(post deleted by author)

Itā€™s about posting photos. Nothing else. Everything else is off topic.

if I may give you my opinion you are wrong to always respond to people who are not responding to you but are just expressing their opinionā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Please stop trying to cause more unnecessary drama. This topic is about discussing having basic rules for posting pictures.

Thank you

1 Like

fucking stop fightingā€¦just enjoy vhtvā€¦

What are you talking about.!?!? There is no fighting. I politely asked for no fighting and to keep comments on topic. To keep comments about rules for posting pictures.

If you do it every day against john78ā€¦(and he does the same with you)ā€¦

You can send me a PM if you would like, but please letā€™s not get this topic off track too.

This topic is for posting about having basic rules for posting pictures.

@kaya is there anything that can be done about all the false flagging that has been going on as of late. My comment was flagged for being inappropriate.There was nothing in my comment that could be considered inappropriate. My suggestion would be for the people that false flag to be given the strike that they false flagged a forum member for.

Iā€™m wasnā€™t going to comment because people keep false flagging comments but I will, everytime a flare up or something similar happens then there is always one account squarely in the middle of it, it canā€™t be the fact like he suggests that people target him when he is in fact the common denominator in all of it by having some apparent compulsion to respond to people all the while

scusami ma solo la prima parte di quello che hai scritto viene tradotto perfetto la seconda parte invece non si capisce nienteā€¦ :cry:

surely the error is mine because Italian is not an easy languageā€¦ :hugs:

Great :thinking::sweat_smile::joy:

Comment got several flags and was approved for off-topic