Purgatorium đŸ’©

Strangely you don’t have the same opinion about Seth, who’s actually the one doing this non stop, tagging participants, making fun and asking things everywhere on the forum
 quite odd don’t you think? :thinking:

Since you seem to have a hard time understanding what I have already explained. I try one more time.

This Forum is just a tool to exclusively promote VHTV ( not any other voyeur website ) and to give its current and or potential subscriber a platform to engage in conversation about ongoing events on the VHTV’s realms, it’s not a business on its own ( as you do not have to pay anything to be here ) . CC has been playing the same exact role for many years and not only it’s not a competition but it’s also a promoting tool for VHTV. so there is no conflict of interest here.

Comparing various attributes of two website ( or anything in general ) doesn’t make them business rivals.

I did not make a decision based on my personal agenda, and I clearly explained the reasons behind my action, unfortunately your bias has blinded your judgment and you just don’t want to accept that you were wrong and move on.

Now posts been deleted

Oh dear leader, I have no issues with understanding and judging by reactions on here others feel the same as me

not deleted jabbeth just moves every amy post to the s__thole and that topic is no matter what she says and that topic is offlisted

Lego Die GIF by Malcolm France

Both very similar

I see no real difference between them. There is still the dotted pattern appearance on both.

Kartoffel :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

1 Like

No, not this time! It seems quite normal in its appearance now.

Just for info, since you seem to have fixed the problem, I saw that dot pattern on the previous two GIFs, as well, but only when I stopped them.

Sometimes, I would see the dots even when other GIFs were playing, but I don’t know if they were yours.

On this third GIF, I don’t see any dots, at all.

1 Like

Control Plankton GIF

Work From Home Dog GIF

Nothing gonna change :smirk: just observe may be learn everything :wink::blush: what’s going on
:slightly_smiling_face:

Does that mean Eros’s record could still be broken :joy: