Purgatorium đŸ’©

you and your group try to rattle people on purpose so you can go and cry to vhtv that this forum needs more moderating. Looks like your plan is working

I’m sorry but you did, that’s why VHTV had to remind you again the other day

Leaders should be chosen by viewers and anyone can be leader not just MO or moderator

A leader should be genuine who spread love not hate

1 Like

and one that does not make fun of participants and realms on a daily basis and who is unbiased

I am not afraid of an election

And who will be among nominees, jabbath and Sparkles? Don’t make me laugh please, they might be funny sometimes, but let’s be honest; simply find someone like a pro Stone from CamCaps, and forum will be nice and tidy :+1:

Man VHTV is trolling. You really can’t see that can you?? :roll_eyes: :see_no_evil:

Sparkles already said multiple times he does not want. I will be candidate and we will see how the votes will be.

Think you will struggle to find anyone who meets that criteria :laughing:

Just to be clear not all MO’s are leaders and as such have no special powers.

Sorry, but i don’t :man_shrugging:

I just want forum free from toxicity, hate, troll and drama :pray:t2: I came here to enjoy
 not to indulge myself in their everyday’s banters

Pointing out again all the fuzz here just started after the return of Eliseo ake JamesDean. Before the forums was calm and peaceful

Maybe look in the mirror too? You are not innocent at all. Blaming people for things they clearly did not do.

Yes, and it is mindblowing that he is allowed back on the forum and spread his hate everywhere and against everyone with a different view than his

It’s not and never John is more culprit than anyone on forum when he is not here everything is calm and peaceful but when he came on forum no. of useless comments and drama starts

Yes and VHTV clearly said sockpuppets and clones are not allowed

being nice to me in the pms but then saying this you are evil disgusting human being

VHTV also said they are turning a blind eye to it as long as they are not causing too much trouble on the forum sooooo
 :man_shrugging:

just because i am not afraid of you and call you out about mocking and trolling participants and dont kiss your ass like other the cowards