Purgatorium šŸ’©

We all know u r No. 1 hypocrite not a sincere viewer at allā€¦. who donā€™t know what to talk and how to talkā€¦. First u said forum is toxic who made it toxic tell me that first šŸ«µšŸ» u said forum is getting scripted but šŸ«µšŸ» u write script more than anyone

the point is comments that are civil are now starting to get flagged and moved and others not because of jabbaths interpretation

How about establishing a ā€œparliamentā€ of Leaders who will be able to be nominated by others or themselves, and will need to receive appropriate amount of votes on Monthly/Bi-monthly basis?

I agree especially when you have TL4 Users editing other users posts because they donā€™t understand the language itā€™s written it, then blaming Google and the user whoā€™s post they edited instead of admitting fault themselves

I got mines flagged as well but, as you can see. i donā€™t cry

Most comments today have been very civil but still got moved, just who is to decide what is civil or not?
Have seen posts moved recently which have been completely innocent and fair, it does make you wonder where this is all heading?

of course you would not because you are a ass kisser

Ok but letā€™s make sure to set a limit on campaign contributions please.

1 Like

Figures that the people who were silenced before cry the loudest now. Talking for me I do not need delete rights or things like that. If they are there fine. If not okay for me too.

No ones crying but just becoming pissed off with it all

Fully agreed with this also

For the record I did not move a single comment today

No you just edited them instead

theres no point we know who is going to win

Not them. One. And I apologized already. My intention was good the way I did it not.

Never have been silenced my guy. Neither has Robwin. It was not too long ago you were singing his praise about respecting him for having a different opinion other than your own.

Well some fuckers are unless itā€™s the b___dy fairies :laughing:

Was not talking about you nor Robwin.

As I said I did not move anything since VHTV said to flag instead of moving.

Ah ok, was a little confused as we have been just as vocal. Only difference is we have chosen our words slightly better. :sweat_smile: