Purgatorium 💩

Yea…. U r saint here :sweat_smile::joy::joy: who target realm and participants and make their fun n u r telling me to see myself in mirror :sweat_smile: Great :joy::joy:

I have only told you that you used to be a decent guy. Well, what are you doing on the forum can not be classed in any form as being decent. All the fuss started again when you came back with this clone account. Was so quiet and peaceful before

I do not demand to see who voted for me. Where did I say that?

Ha lots of s__t going down in the s__t topic. :rofl:

no in the pms you are playing nice and then then you say something different in public you are two faced and are the worst kind of human

Ah I read it wrong. Was my mistake. I read it as: “I will be candidate and I will see how the votes will be.”

Sharing things about what is going on in private messages is also not nice.

I don’t know. Nominate yourself or whoever is a Forum member and whoever you believe can be a decent forum Leader. I guess majority wouldn’t vote for a leader who they believe did a bad job during the past term. I mean, what is corruption factor here to vote for somebody doing a bad job?

Just a reminder, no trust level is allowed to review Flagged posts, as this will remain a function available to Moderators only, which were and remain solely VHTV Staff. Which limits us from introducing more moderators here as we need to sign NDA’s and contracts as they could access private user’s information like email or IP

1 Like

being a two faced coward is not nice and i am not sharing anything so nice try

Why is he still allowed to be here @VHTV_James ?

He is using clone account AND he keeps insulting and attacking other members here. He is the main reason for all the trouble.

Will you ever stop your Hate?

I have sent you an “Olive branch” in the pms.

No use as you didn’t stopped at all.

You can not control what members post and where members post

Yeah no one wants to see those :eggplant: pics

Ok I will nominate @VHTV_James ,I’ve heard he is a good guy on the odd occasion. :rofl:

1 Like

He is not main reason for all of this…. U also who is here main culprits…… u and John :pleading_face:

you attack participants and spread hatred everyday

BUlls__t sorry. The only ones saying that again and again are you and Torey.

IDK. I’m too kind too and always have a hope for people to change themselves :slight_smile:

Should we suspend @Eliseo217303, who is a clone account of @JamesDeen23, who is, in turn, about to be un-suspended on Feb 1st?

• Ban him
  • Don’t ban him
0 voters

John did nothing bad. You never miss an opportunity to attack him too.

Hey!!!

I was recently declared the King of this topic. Can you ALL have a little respect for your King please. You all are really :poop:ing this place up!!!

:crown: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :triumph:

For gods sake, everybody blaming everybody else and yet in the main we are all as bad as each other.
Just stop this bickering towards each other it is getting so boring and b___dy c___dish.
Can we not just act like adults for a change or is that too much to ask.
Even the word troll now is being used by too many when there is no such thing just that others don’t like others opinions and have to resort to calling them trolls.
Yes, some of us do take the piss sometimes but it is not malicious and many read into things meanings which are not even there.
So come on guys can we get a bit more responsible in our comments and not the inbuilt in fighting which is becoming just ridiculous.

2 Likes