Purgatorium 💩

Certainly not a good direction to be heading to be honest, as the old saying goes, power seems to corrupt sometimes.

Ah ok, the posts by me started on topic. I was trying to explain to Robwin that VHTV has always verified participant accounts. From there it went a bit off track.

1 Like

I b___dy give up, the whole situation is becoming just ridiculous

Please don’t we already have enough drama over the power the TL4 users have. I would hate to see it increase and make the forum even more toxic.

Finally a move in the right direction. :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Worst idea they are giving more power to them and control everything soon dooms day…. :dizzy_face:

Cause themselves they are useless;

Better take decision according to viewer’s choice

are you crazy?

Trolls starting to complain in 3,2,1 … :joy: :joy: :joy:

Look who is troller here…. :joy::joy:

no you are just a bumlicker

Dick riders prepping their Vaseline and lip gloss 3, 2, 1… :kiss: :peach:

Sorry but it’s sad to see vhtv forum is getting more toxic with troller and writers better do something about it…… rather than giving power to dictators

Not at all just too much power gonna be in too few hands, just heading towards a dictatorship
through one or two members views.

Just ignore him he is looking to start another argument again….

His girlfriend, partner, wife is offline. What else do you expect him to do? :man_shrugging:

you never did unless this is actually jabbath…

Rob, it’s not bad at all. What is happening on the forum lately it is beyond ridiculous.

Plus that there is no reason to complain if the comments are civil and on topic. What to complain for?

Right… It’s worked out really well for Russia now, hasn’t it??

In theory that is correct the problem is when on topics or civil comments are moved or deleted due to the interpretation of the TL4 users.