Purgatorium šŸ’©

You guys know participants read forumā€¦. everyday people like u come up hereā€¦. and make their funā€¦ donā€™t u think u r mentally harassing them every timeā€¦. :thinking::confused:

Short answer: NO

Yes you are and still doing same thingā€¦. šŸ«µšŸ»

Again answer: NO.

Now excuse me I have some other things to do for now. See ya and have a nice day :heart:

This for example is considered inappropriate.

I am not obliged to answer everything

As I said to Torey I have to go for a while. You too have a nice day :+1:

Shrug some good being the ā€œKing of the :poop:-Holeā€ does meā€¦

My subjects wonā€™t even listen to me most of the time. :sob:

are you having a laugh? i have seen you call notseth a troll many times you dirty troll yet i dont see your comments getting flagged as inappropriate

the dictator k__l GIF

Did you get a haircut recenetly?

now even my comments in the s__t hole are getting flagged :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Seems as the though the phantom post deleter is in action :laughing:
copy to @VHTV_James

Hey @VHTV_James @kaya can you please let me know what happened to some of @robwin and my posts. Not all all them were off topic. A majority of them pertained to your comment and Wendy. They have now completely disappeared rather than being moved somewhere else.

Itā€™s whatā€™s called democracy according to VH imaginary rules :laughing:

Yeah, Iā€™ll tell you. I decided your posts are off the topic and just deleted them. This is done with every post which received qualifying amount of reports. I myself will definitely not move anything to gossip topic anymore and urge everyone to provide quality reports if you see off-the-topic discussions for those to be purged.

My post is not related to the apartment itself, and you may consider it off-topic, but this is a warning to everybody in the corresponding topic about possible participantā€™s impostor here.

1 Like

Getting more like a dictatorship every day or is paranoia starting to kick in :roll_eyes:
Maybe we are all b___dy imposters?

Ok but how were my comments explaining that you check all user accounts claiming to be VHTV participants and that is why you are checking Wendyā€™s account off topic exactly??

Thatā€™s the part I donā€™t understand.

I talked to Wendy. It is her. She will verify her account later. So after that all should be good again.

How if you think it is a false account :roll_eyes:

It certainly is a dictatorship when thereā€™s handful of VHTV Staff able to delete anything. Looks like, in a month or so, TL4 Users will be able to delete/recover posts too (Discourse Pull Request pending), if we allow it.

This will either introduce more democracy in this matter or will expand the dictatorship, whichever you like to consider it the most :slight_smile:

As I donā€™t have too much time to pick out the off-the-topic posts within discussions, I tend to delete the whole thread of discussion itself. Nothing personal, just donā€™t support and feed the off-the-topic discussions.

1 Like

All good do not worry. :wink: