Purgatorium šŸ’©

I mean you are only 9 days old. I wouldnā€™t imagine you would have had many PMā€™s with users yet.

KNN

even normal comments like this are getting flagged what a joke @VHTV_James

What a joke :joy::joy: who will check when MOā€™s and Moderatorā€™s posts and comments get flagged :thinking::joy: Itā€™s a useless option

What context you are talking about? You can send me pm when you want? I accept pms from everybody.

Yeaā€¦. when government itself is wrong who will listen to voice of peopleā€¦.:thinking:

I still do not get your problem. You can send me a pm when you want to talk. I will read it right nowā€¦ Your statement makes no sense to me.

Better add more option here against people who make fun of realms and participants and keep targeting and mocking them so the forum will peacefulā€¦ :pray:t2:

If you see somebody insulting anybody else the second option is the right one. Making fun is not against the rules. Sorry.

Hmmmm :thinking: My subjects donā€™t seem to be behaving themselves very well in here today. :poop: :crown:

Yeaā€¦. But when leader and MO, Moderator itself doing same thing who is taking care of thatā€¦.:thinking:

All reports go to forums admins. They will decide. Again making fun is not against the rules. Isulting is and posting spam and off topic.

What was it you wanted to discuss with me via pm? I am still waiting for your pm.

how is this insulting?

Seems to be off topic rather than insulting. If you have an agreement with anybody not to post in a certain topic you should talk about that via pm. I do not see the relevance for Y&E topic there.

Sorry but for me itā€™s complete pointlessā€¦ā€¦:blush:

No problem. When you change your opinion just contact me. Have a nice day :wink:

then why is it flagged and not moved to the s__t hole? what about all the off topic comments in vegas, lyla topic and nina topic?

Because VHTV said we should flag off topic for now instead of moving. If you have a problem with that I suggest you discuss it with them.

you are such a troll :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

also never answered this question :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: