Purgatorium šŸ’©

happy waynes world GIF

Ive backed you up a lot of times just 2 days ago against jabbs John and mochi all attacking you I backed u up nobody else did

2 Likes

Copa America Centenario Referee GIF by Univision Deportes

I never said it was right, but you donā€™t want to give people any evidence that they can use to justify what they are doing.

Ugh please donā€™t start up the Tonk Wars again. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

so jabbeth is allowed to call participants c___dren and idiots but if i call him a c___d and that he needs to find happiness and a life my comments get flagged

1 Like

I agree with you 100 percent I backed up up against them 2,days ago if u remember when they ambushed you jabbs John and monchi are running the forum

1 Like

The Rookie GIF by ABC Network Vhtv always gets silent when it comes to himā€¦.:thinking:

I know rules should be equal for everyone but they are silent so rules only for usā€¦. and they are free to do whatever they wantā€¦.

@Eliseo217303 but it seems you and Jon are cool now talking in Dmā€™s

Everybody should be treated the same and have the same punishment

hes the one that started talking to me trust me i am not his friend

2 Likes

It was not ment as a disrespect I was just mentioning it as I seen u say to him

2 Likes

Will one day you understand that this site is just a commercial site, with a single purpose ā€¦ make money ā€¦ So we arrange scenarios to win even moreā€¦ CQFD

Iā€™ve learnt that it is a pointless scenario having a DM conversation with him

Any conversation with him is pointlessā€¦ :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

Iā€™m happy to say Iā€™ve had no conversation with him at all and Iā€™m more than happy to keep it that way :rofl: we are talking about John right :joy:

Why would you say that about your road dog John. :cry:

I didnā€™t mean John, I meant Jabbathā€™s boilsā€¦ :man_facepalming:

i have never had a convasation with you in the pms

1 Like