Purgatorium šŸ’©

Love Story Party GIF by HULU :sunglasses:

s__thole is where the magic happens :rofl::rofl:

Here we can chat freely because these chats will remain hereā€¦:sweat_smile:

Iā€™m not, you just get emotional with your arguments sometimes and start saying crazy, rude and/or inappropriate things. Which only undermines any valid points you may have and gives moderators such as jabba validation for doing things like sending you to the s__t hole or reporting you.

I didnā€™t lose my cool and when jabba and I got into an argument about Tonk. I asked VHTV to intervene and in that instance VHTV saw that I wasnā€™t being out of line even when jabba said I was.

exactly nobody can move us here we are free to talk

What you mean?? You can definitely be moved here. LMAO

Do you mean once you are here you canā€™t be moved here again?

You canā€™t be moved here if you are already here :joy:

how are any of these comments abusive? keep kissing that assā€¦

Shrug already getting emotional I see. I never said that it was the case 100% of the time. Whatever do you want. Get yourself banned again. It doesnā€™t matter to me.

NotSeth is right you do get carried away sometimes but I also agree the reasons behind some comments being moved was nonsensical

I got a comment moved for asking who was in a pic, the pic was on topic but apparently me asking who was in the pic was off topic

Yes you free here canā€™t be moved by the higher powerā€™s

those comments were not moved they were flagged

Last I knew it takes 3 different accounts to successfully flag someone

Yes, exactly and when that happens if you are an ass about it happening you get fucked even when you are right because people will use that as evidence as to why you deserved to be punished, moved to the s__t hole, etc.

Exactly what I was saying :rofl:

I know but sometimes you have to say it again for @NotSeth to get it :joy:

A flag from a Tier 4 user is an insta flagā€¦

must have got his group to mass report everyone of my posts on the yan and party house topic then

Careful what you say to your King.

well when i see him spreading lies and everyone else kissing his ass and being too afraid to say anything but in the pms they support me well yeah i get a bit mad thats why from now on no more pms from anyone bunch of cowards