Purgatorium šŸ’©

Hey @jabbath1987 did you know you have more than one account?? :thinking: :see_no_evil: :joy:

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Obviously comes with personal experience then, ok will come up with my own one then for the future :joy:

Actually, that isnā€™t true. Everyone has that right, including a non-subscriber defending tenants from premium viewers.

think your in love with ryan977 you are always talking about him :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

you can rest assured I am not in love with him I just think he is a person without a brainā€¦

1 Like

why ??? cause your like henry ?

no because I avoid people like youā€¦

people like me ? this is a forum or is it just for henry fans

1 Like

of course not everyone is free to express what they want ā€¦ I was talking about another userā€¦

I knew Iā€™d end up in the s__tholeā€¦

@jabbath1987 immediately threw us into the black hole as soon as he saw the messagesā€¦(we can see that you are online)ā€¦

So glad to see that @Amy (Amy) and @JamesDeen23 have been flushed down the proverbial s__t hole or as Amy would say 'switched to ā€˜read-only.ā€™ I honestly believe the Forum is all the better for it as trolls have a corrosive effect on older members and a deterrent effect on newer members. Hopefully they will not bob up to the surface again.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t bank on that :laughing:

Well, we know that VH has been playing ā€˜whack-a-moleā€™ for years!

I donā€™t know about Amy, but I read somewhere that JD will be back in February.

your sole purpose in life is to bust henryā€™s balls or jirinaā€¦

shana loves it she the new number 1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what the fu k , dose Shana se in that greasy spoon, with the black dick .