Purgatorium šŸ’©

donā€™t take it to heart, we all know that deep down you like to suck Henryā€™s cockā€¦(you can do it easily, youā€™ll see that indira and kostja donā€™t get jealous)ā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

@jabbath1987 if faster than a ferrari at moving topicsā€¦

:joy: :joy:

Well if Henry has herpes that means your Princess Indira has them as well from all the good fuckings he has given her. :astonished:

FYI sticking things up your bum is not how you get herpes. I think you might need to go back to Health Classā€¦

If youā€™re truly looking for a troll Andre is number 1 on that list

1 Like

Saying a manager is losing tenants and such because of behavior isnā€™t trolling as much as an observation after viewing what occurred

youā€™re the troll, also because youā€™ve always been the one commenting against henry or jirina every dayā€¦(if indira and kostja show up and you see that things donā€™t go well between them, you almost always blame henry)ā€¦

Do I need to wear a condom on this forum now? :rofl:

This :poop: topic seems to be very popular when one disgrees with any official view from MOā€™s i fancy.
So looks as though free speech is only allowed when one toes the party line eh? Very democratic eh?
Ah well it obviously makes someone happy. :roll_eyes:

Can someone explain to me the title ā€œmoment operatorā€, what they do? They dont advertise their favorite realms, if something happens , their advice is " send message to support". Many realms using led lights, if someone have different cameras with low resolution , they rush him, but if many realms using led lights,that degrade resolution, nobody solves it

All they do is save video clips to the archives when requested to by the members or if they do any on their own choice which is probably very rare :laughing:
Other than that they have no other powers at all that i am aware of.

Lawd - I could not pay for a service If I was as unhappy as some of these folk.

Or as Jimmy Carr said to Rhod Gilbert. Rhod is from Cardiff, Definately not to be confused with those pesky welsh sheep farmers, (sex traffickers) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thank you for the answer :+1:, I was confused by the title, I thought their responsibility was greater

Yeah well the clue is in their title really, they just record moments when requested to.:+1:

Can we go back to talking about how @Ryan1977 thinks herpes is caused by sticking things up your butt?

:see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait, let me get my gloves on :rofl:
gloves GIF by Kentucky Ayahuasca

Well if it turns you on :laughing:

Whatā€™s the smell here? :nauseated_face:

Oh s__t, I made a mistakeā€¦ :open_mouth:

get out of hereā€¦ FlĆ¼chtende Maus

Sounds like a first suspension for JD.

1 Like

He really deserved it and fought for it for a long time!

Eventually VHTV did him the favorā€¦ :+1:

1 Like