Purgatorium šŸ’©

What about this guy? @Galore? :thinking:

Oh yes, for sure Iā€™ve had several accounts here too. Galore was one of them. I think that was the one the CEO banned. I canā€™t remember now. He did one and VHTV did another one I think.

Oh yes Jin was another one. Maybe that was the one VHTV banned.

I swear you had an account on here that started with a P. Your not so subtle giveaway is using a geometric pattern as your profile image.

I could be mistaken though. :man_shrugging:

@jabbath1987 Did I have an account here that started with a P? I canā€™t remember.

Oh yes! I remember now. @PerrisRox That one got banned too.

Iā€™ll give jabba credit where credit is due. He can sniff out any account you make on here better than a b___dhound.

Itā€™s my writing style and he knows me better than my own wife does. He probably knows me better than I even know myself. I take that back. He definitely knows me better than I know myself. Thatā€™s why heā€™ll never speak to me again. Heā€™s always 2 steps ahead of me. :sob:

are you a girl?

Nope, Iā€™m a guy. Iā€™m a sort of transgirl. Basically Iā€™m supposed to be trans, but I couldnā€™t seem to transition and instead choose to live as a guy. But, this trans girl Amy lives in my head. So in a sense Iā€™m really Amy, but in the real world Iā€™m a guy. Itā€™s more complicate because I can pull it off if I want to. Iā€™ve posted pictures of myself at CamCaps before. But for sure, I am a man.

Hopef#]=y i doj nā€™t wake up;p.

@JamesDeen23 This is me. I grew up looking like this. It was inevitable.

Amy3

ok soā€¦ what do you prefer?

download

Sucking dick is way better IMHO.

Amy2

wow thats a really nice lookingā€¦ shower you have there :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s a Hyatt Hotel in Anaheim, CA.

also that ass got me feeling something thanks for giving me a bit of happiness :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My body has definitely been fun to live in. :kiss:

1 Like

I think the s__thole is ranked 11th of all topics in the site.

What does it take for the guy to get it up?