Purgatorium 💩

Damn, I am on vacation for a month in beautiful Hawaii and come back, and you are still putting people on ignore list trouble maker :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was wondering where you have gone. I was concerned that RLC took you over for good. I am not making any trouble, i just have a bigger “fan” base now, lol. NICE to have you back anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dont mess with K&B. I created them. and thats my love story for a few years now.they seem to always find one another :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I was on vacation to, lol, but just for a short week in Miami :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Mess with them? Lol, no. I love them both and now with W&L and Connor & Flora together, what a dream couples we have here :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sweet. Hope you had a great time.love Miami :grinning:

2 Likes

that makes Connors 13th :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah he took a holiday for a week the same time he was suspended on here for a week. Must be a coincidence…

Exactly! Funny how that works.

They have not even done anything yet already creating the drama and love story in his head :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

probably have off-camera. don’t tell @torey :stuck_out_tongue:

An insider has already revealed the name of the new realm → Soap Opera House

hes also suspended until January

Well, you have missed this obv. Torey is suspended from the forum for being too combative with me and others. This is why i have a bigger fan base now, these people believe that it was my fault that he got suspended. Mind blowing…

Hate to hear anyone getting suspended. he has like 6 accounts!

Shhh, don’t tell this out loud, his idols will get confused now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

yeah ,hanging out with a friend , yuge rocker in usa john cougar
some know of him john cougar mellancamp

3 Likes

Woow, that is SOO COOL. And the song is great as well :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

More stupid moderating that only messes with the flow of the forum and helps protect nothing.

And you were silenced by VHTV for a week to teach you a lesson. Good to see you learned a lot in your time away. :kissing_heart: