Purgatorium šŸ’©

There are plenty of long string of off topic comments that get left perfectly in place. Iā€™m sure within an hour I could point you to a hundred of them. Itā€™s not that. You guys are abusing the tools given to you to do a job youā€™re not assigned to do and you do it out of malice towards members you and your buddies donā€™t like. Thatā€™s the truth of it.

I will say you are one of the fairest people when it comes to moving posts to the :poop:-hole. The problem is that some users posts are getting moved here while other users doing the exact same thing are not. I am not accusing you of doing this, but it is happening. Can you please do me a small favor and try your best to be as unbiased as possible when moving posts here?

@Bluewinner Where does it say ā€œmove posts to the s__tholeā€?

Leader

Granted global edit, pin, close, archive, split and merge, more likes

Iā€™m just not so sure you guys have the authority to be content moderators. Fine if you do, but I think that it should be clear in the About exactly who you people are and what your role in the company really is.

And that is the main problem with VHTV. This pink haired lady gives this guy a blowjob and for all intents and purposes she looks absolutely miserable while giving it and he looks absolutely miserable getting it. Then after they are done they both look absolutely miserable after doing it. Think Iā€™ll go slit my wrists now. :-1:t2:

@Bluewinner You tell me why this is off-topic? Yep Jabs just moved it to the s__thole. It is 100% on topic. Iā€™m being targeted and you guys are abusing your powers. You said this and it is exactly what is happening.

ā€œ Recently a lot of posts are being moved to the Gossip topic AKA S__t-hole by @jabbath1987, for no apparent reason. Itā€™d be understandable if the posts that are being moved are off topic, but unfortunately it is being done to censor the alternative views based on Jabbathā€™s opinion and preferences.ā€

Ok, well screw it. VHTV clearly does not give a rats ass. Iā€™ll just do what I want as long as I can and you guys can do your little power plays if thatā€™s what makes you feel better. At least everyone here can see who you really are and know this, if they can do it to me, they can and will do it to you eventually.

The two faced hypocrite is at it again
:joy:

The kids are out unattended againā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

funny how at the time you always defended yan and didnā€™t like flora and then all of a sudden flip flopped

when she was a participant these people being nice to her were her biggest haters :joy: :joy:

1 Like

he is never to old to learn and see the good side of people ( @Flora ) :wink:

why are you face palming me @John78 you literally called flora a monstrous creature

no its because he created another love story in his head :joy:

you are able to look in his head? or is that a lovestory from yourself? :innocent:

Well, i have let you to spread your lies, but you must have a limit kid. I was one of the Floraā€™s biggest supporter up until the Roisin moment. I have also apologized to her for my not so nice words said. I have also just mentioned above that we have had our moments in the past, but somehow you just ignored. Now, back into the Ignore section where you belongā€¦

ermā€¦ here is you calling flora a monstrous creatureā€¦ wheres the lie?

connor and flora, wayne and lyla, kye and nena, jazmin and wayne the list goes on and onā€¦

so? whats the problem?

He was on ignore and it is back there already. That was and will be my only reply to him