Purgatorium đŸ’©

You are rotting away on VHTV in rerun land!

Let me guess, you’re going to do the same thing you’ve already done like a million times before. Zzzzzzzzzz BORING!

peut ĂȘtre t’éjecter; il y a tellement de gens mĂ©chants ! :laughing:

Hey, this is on topic. Very, I’d say. The priest comes to the rescue! All better now. What a joke!

:joy:

On same day that a place is put offline by another sexual a___e they bring the r____ts back again to their houses!! Congratz to managers.

I call tenants boring and Jabbath sends me to the s__thole, but this guy, who works for VHTV and represents their brand, calls tenants r____ts and his post stays perfectly in place. VHTV bans me for being too combative, but allows it’s workers to call their staff r____ts and it’s all good. WTF?

Blue to rescue! The point remains. Sparkles can call tenants r____ts and Jabbath doesn’t do s__t cause they protect each other. I call tenants boring and down I go. Jabbath moderates the forum based on his own personal opinion and views towards others. In other words, if you want to be safe, make friends with Jabbath even if you don’t care about him. That goes for the tenants and mangers more than the forums members. Just so you know!

Kyla, la la la la la La la la la la La la la la la

There is a piece of each of you in here. I’m of course, 2;02. Guess who is in the dunce hat and who is the mage?

Kyla, la la la la la, la la la la la. I’ll take you there!

Cameras in the Bathrooms is name of my new band. :joy:

Are you making the same sort of remarks for the countless guy’s who do the exact same thing?

Or is it just that women are now on equal terms with guy’s when it comes to fucking whom they like and it is upsetting you that you no longer have presumed power over them.

@VHTV_James Why is Kyla-La (Amy) the troll still posting here after he got a lifetime ban?

pour qu’il y ait au moins ici, un chat noir :laughing:

He didn’t get a lifetime ban obviously. The information you were previously told was false. :wink:

Tbh some of Amy’s posts can be a little annoying but he has never done anything to deserve a permanent ban. There are plenty of users that have said much worse things on here and were never given a lifetime ban.

exactly when a man fucks a lot of girls he is called great if a woman does it then she is called a slut

c’est peut ĂȘtre l’expression de quelqu’un de frustrĂ© ou de mou du bas

Yeah Lyla _____ing too much and either passing out or trying to fight someone is always intesting to watch
 :woozy_face: :fist_right: :dizzy_face:

_____ GIF

_____ costume party GIF by SMOSH