Purgatorium šŸ’©

its alright john il keep the lyla topic alive in your absence :grinning:@John78

Can we all make a small donation towards @Moises213952 getting fucked? It looks like he/she needs a good fuck.

Naw neebs am naw fi teuchter land, am mare civil jist north ie @Dave27. A hink am in a tween you twa numpties. :rofl:

Whit ur yi oan aboot, ma hoose is oan Dunnet heidšŸ˜

Are you in the county of Fife?

Kƶƶnt ji villicht mal en ziviliseert Spraak bruken, de ok Standardƶversettenprogrammen ƶversetten deit.

Tah Iā€™m no commoner in a county, itā€™s the Kingdom of Fife. :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, does that mean I was right, oh Royal One.
:rofl: :rofl:

Ah wiznae sure fit neebs meant so looked it up

An abbreviation of neighbour, or neebur . Mainly said in the s__te county of Fife! awryt neebs!

Noo fit kin oh county dis it say :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Wat hett dat nu mit Ariela & Sebastian to doon? :thinking:

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not translating this right - No what know county does it say - what does that mean (your sentence, not my incorrect translation).

Now what kind of county does it say. Thanks never noticed spelling error :grin:

dei baidnt schnakn auber ock ricktig blƶd

1 Like

dat segg ik diā€¦ :joy:

@Jabbath1987 or @Bluewinner

Please Can someone move the last 13 postings into the hole?

We kind of got off topic hereā€¦ :blush: :joy:.

Done :joy: :joy: :joy:

What does it look like without the spelling error?

Looks like the moderator class decided to go back to doing what they do best. Since there are no page numbers and itā€™s a real pain in the ass to go back in time, all you have to do is wait a little while and whatever it was that was aggravating you will go away behind the fold and out of mind. Moderating this forum is really just a power play for the moderators to feel important and superior to everyone else. Some people just have the need to rule over other people, I guess.

All I see is greasy hair.

Let me see, what are they going to be doing tomorrowā€¦ā€¦.

Crystal Ball Illustration GIF by Parker Jackson