Purgatorium šŸ’©

Well said you are completely right 6 or 7 also agree and have made comments

:joy: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

You tagged me in a post my guyā€¦

If you wouldnā€™t have tagged me into this conversation that all got moved to the :poop:-hole I wouldnā€™t have said anything. By @ me it means you were the one doing the targeting not I.

So again trying to play the victimā€¦ SMDHšŸ˜”

1 Like

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again ur drama startā€¦.:sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Jab is working hard on moving post hereā€¦.:joy::joy:

Why u always post pics of other girl with Kyeā€¦.:thinking::smirk: I know what u r trying to doā€¦! U still wanna see other girls with other guysā€¦!

I definitely wanna see jab nonsense posts, off topics and comments hereā€¦ā€¦ :smirk:

Are they still being moved or are there still some being generated from within the topic page itself (like this one for example)? I am seeing so many of them here now, itā€™s hard to keep track of their origin.

You make it sound like a bad thing! Not sure whether Kyeā€™s ā€˜one the jobā€™ interview with new guest went that well judging by the speed that she left for the dividing door, but we shall see.

I know what some viewers are trying to do on realmsā€¦ā€¦!! Canā€™t u see how they do post and commentsā€¦!

1 Like

What you seem to be implying is that they are deliberately encouraging lascivious spectacles of illicit and gratuitous sexual misbehaviour for sexual gratification and amusement?

Harrison Ford GIF

Iā€™m tired of reading the same things, youā€™re not tired of saying the same things.What you write on this forum is nothing more than time in the trash.

Yes, life but it is a free forum, and I would defend our friend Toreyā€™s right to be boring and repetitive. Free speech rules.

I have tagged you in a completely different post that the one you quoted me fromā€¦ grow up and stop playing kids games

For my part as long as people arenā€™t trolling like the un flushable narcissistic turd that is Amy, then I am content to ignore. Agree we should not stray from topic.

Word of advice my friend. Stoping calling people idiots even if you think they are being one. Try saying something a little nicer like they are a bit slow. :wink:

If you donā€™t show people you are getting upset you will be denying them what they want. :hugs:

hpl GIF by HBO India Current situation how moderator are doing their workā€¦. moving posts and comments of viewers but who is taking care of themā€¦!

Why are you targeting ToreyK now?? You want him banned ?

Itā€™s in you mindā€¦.:joy::joy: itā€™s simple and clear u r spreading nonsense only with your dramaā€¦ā€¦:sweat_smile: