Purgatorium šŸ’©

@jabbath1987 ive tried to get this realm back on topic but the last 10 messages or more need to be moved to the s__thole as i no you enjoy doing it

1 Like

Take your jokes elsewhere.The bully is Torey. He is constantly commenting on our comments. We defend ourselves too. Go tell him to stop messing with us then.

ok bully go and post your s__t pics and get back to topic i have no interest in interacting with a bully

thanks for getting the topic back on track :pray::+1:

joke of the day lol.

what your pictures or your bullying of torey

right i will try 1 more time back to topic folks

U r most pervert guy on forum posting pics girls with other guysā€¦. In order to see threesome, foursome and group sexā€¦. and u r telling meā€¦:smirk:

well i tried to get topic back on track but you have a right to defend yourself against them bullies

Iā€™m not defendingā€¦. but these viewers are trying and convincing them for sexā€¦! :smirk:

Youā€™re sick. Youā€™re a repeater of the same s__tty thoughts. You dream about things that donā€™t exist and write them here. Leave us alone.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Every viewers can check how u post picsā€¦. girls with different guysā€¦.:smirk:

You can keep thinking about your sick thoughts. I donā€™t care. Just leave us alone.

1 Like

So called jab can move our comments to s__t holeā€¦. but that idiot do many off topic and make fun of realms and participants who will move his comments hereā€¦.:smirk:

Now heā€™s already here in the :poop:hole

I hope ur tail is working goodā€¦.:joy:

Dog Wagging GIF

1 Like

Thatā€™s two tail who is other oneā€¦.! :sweat_smile: I knowā€¦:wink:

1 Like

You always like to play the victimā€¦ Not long ago you were howling about how I was targeting you all because you didnā€™t like my opinion on some of your favorite participants such as Lyla.

BigJock called you out for you trying to wind ToreyK up in order to get him banned. Now you are trying to turn it upside down and play the victimā€¦

4 Likes

whoā€™s been talking to you?? You just proved me right, targeting me again like you always did/do