Problems with the forum in Russia

It work so well around here, Portugal (when compared with our Europe neighbors) because they had to create a militar task f___e to organize the system in all country. Before that, was being exactly a big mess and wasn’t that team, and surely our numbers of vaccinated would be a lot smaller. Still like everywhere our numbers are increasing but this time way less serious cases. Have friends and family that had Covid and fortunately only small symptoms

There are also some covididiots around, specially spreading their work on social media (Facebook and Whatsapp essencially) but their voice isn’t loud One thing i see as a big issue is that every time that the government release a little the rules, people start to behave like everything already end and don’t take care anymore being in group in many situations

I am now from Germany and, considering the behavior of the politicians, I do not understand why compulsory vaccinations have not been introduced long ago. In the 1960s there was compulsory polio vaccination as well as smallpox vaccination. It was only two years ago that c___dren were required to be vaccinated against measles. It was all good. But now with this worldwide Covid pandemic everyone is waiting, making regulations for the population, restricting basic rights, but does not want any vaccination. For me, the politicians are the greatest Coviddiots.

1 Like

The point here is that politics is too inert. Recently, developed countries have changed their policies towards greater freedom of citizens. Unfortunately, politicians are a part of citizens, and, like most citizens, most politicians perceive freedom as “I do what I want.” This led to what we see. Politicians simply cannot f___e their citizens (and voters) to be vaccinated, because by doing so, as they all think, they v_____e the freedoms of citizens. But all these people forget that unvaccinated people are a danger to themselves, other people and to society as a whole. Largely also because they are an incubator for the evolution of new strains. Is the Delta not enough for us? The more unvaccinated there are, the more likely it is that a new strain will appear, which will be even more infectious … Unfortunately, there are no professionals in the information space who talk about it. Personally, I follow a Russian girl who works in Germany. She is a microbiologist and science journalist, and she talks about all the stages of humanity’s struggle with COVID. But she has only 14K subscribers on her YouTube channel (not 4 billion, or at least 100 million Russian speakers). This also happens because science is complex, and conspiracy theorists offer very simple answers to very difficult questions, it attracts.

2 Likes

Fully agree. Can you give a link to the channel of that girl?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnbGR1mOt2ER3glUovq1C6w

Внесу свои пять копеек. За этой темой активно слежу, интересно чем все закончится для человечества в целом. Насчет Вакцинации. Есть у нас такие как ортодоксы"хасиды". Закрытые общины. Так вот они разносят заразу по всему миру. Правительство пытается их вакцинировать но это не очень успешно. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations - Our World in Data тут можно выбрать любую страну А вот такие люди с большим статусом еще больше людей убеждают в этом что не нужно вакцинировать. Это не фейковые новости. Это его реальное интервью. Нобелевский лауреат Люк Монтанье подтвердил, что у людей, получивших какую-либо вакцину, нет шансов на выживание. В шокирующем интервью ведущий вирусолог мира прямо заявил: «Нет надежды и нет возможного лечения тем, кто уже сделал прививку. Мы должны быть готовы кремировать тела. "Научный гений подкрепил претензии другого выдающегося вирусолога после изучения ингредиентов вакцины. "Они все умрут от антителозависимого усиления. Это все, что можно сказать. " Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies | Nature Microbiology

Haha the example you choose ( Portugal) speaks for itself in terms of rise in covid cases there and proves that the vaccine is a total failure. It’s ironic that the countries with the highest rate of population vaccinated are the ones with highest cases of covid now.

Please give me your source on that statement.

1 Like

[ArcGIS Dashboards]

OK so you gave me a source of the number Am I suppose to work out that Justice’s statement is correct from that?

So reading that article you concluded that the vaccine is a total failure.

I suppose this graph leaves no stone unturned on the “vaccines don’t work” thesis

а что вы скажете по поводу той информации что я вам написал?

Мне нечего вам ответить. В чем вопрос? В том, что какие-то авторитетные ребята рассказывают страшные истории? Один из главных принципов критического мышления - никаких авторитетов. Я его придерживаюсь. Эти ребята могут доказать свои слова? Они опубликовали доказательства в Ланцете, Саенс или может где-то еще? Я хотел бы увидеть какие-то пруфы. То, что никто из вакцинированных не выживет - я знаю, да, на 100%. Потому что вакцина не делает тебя бессмертным. Все умирают. Жизнь - это смертельная неизлечимая болезнь.

да были опубликованы в Ланцете Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies примерно так же называлось, этот ресурс что я ссылку ниже, насколько я смог перевести ссылается на эти исследования. Если никаких авторитетов, тогда зачем слушать тех кто говорит о необходимости вакцинироваться? Я как бы не призываю не вакцинировать и не говорю что вакцинация зло. БЦЖ я получил как и все граждани. Раз затронули эту тему и вы не против высказать свое мнения, я потому вот вам и выложил информацию что бы его услышать.

Well I can give an example from my life. A month ago we had an after work event at the company I work for. Turned out that one guy was infected (Tested negative before but not vaccinated.) None of the other vaccinated people got infected. The only other one not vaccinated got it and suffered three weeks and still is not feeling well. I will soon get my third booster shot and I am happy there is the opportunity here to get it.

1 Like

I will get my booster (3rd) shot early in the new year. I am happy to get it. There is simply no changing people’s mind on this type of forum.

Such examples, unfortunately, cannot be statistically reliable evidence of the effect of antibody-dependent enhancement of immunity.

Мне понадобилось изрядно времени, чтобы прочитать публикацию, но в ней, по сути говорится, что вакцины НЕ вызывают ADE.

For sure no scientific evidence. Just an example that vaccines actually help…:wink: