Problems with the forum in Russia

Since today I have had problems with the forum in Russia.

From VHTV Support: “Unfortunately, forum is not available in your country due to regional restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

2 Likes

Did somebody insult Putin :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

And how can you post that? Using VPN?

1 Like

I’m using VPN

1 Like

So some of the tenants will not be able to read the stuff we write about them.

1 Like

Or it’s just a a bug. I am sure @VHTV will check what’s wrong…

1 Like

This is not a bug, this is a feature. The site is closed for some countries for a number of reasons. The forum was not initially closed, but we have fixed this error. This is due, first of all, to the privacy of the participants and their safety. If someone from these countries was able to come to the site, they will be able to come to the forum. And we do not involve other users from these countries.

2 Likes

You mean participants can still use the forum?

1 Like

We closed the forum at their initiative. So this is their problem. They can also watch the site, even though it is closed. So they will be able to get to the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you for making it clear. Ok, but what do u mean by “we dont involve new users”? Does it mean that new visitors from Russia are no longer allowed to buy subscriptions on the vhtv.com or the feature has to do with the forum only?

1 Like

And, by the way, now everyone uses vpn services. Do they really think these restrictions will protect them from stalkers? Thank you.

2 Likes

CEO never said it. He said that to use VHTV you need VPN there, so not a problem to use forum with VPN too. Those who don’t view VHTV don’t need to be there at all

4 Likes

VHTV sponsored by Russia’s biggest VPN, designed by an ex KBG agent :rofl: :rofl:

Not only are they not allowed from Russia, but from neighboring countries too. Ukraine, for example, has been living on vpn since 2014

image veepn.com I use this one, maybe it will be useful to someone best price 5 year - 100$ 1.67$ month

Fortunately we can log in to the site or forum, but even with Bitcoin we can not see the closed cameras

Exactly Iran has been working with VPN since 2011

You are misleading people. Paid subscribers from Russia can watch closed cameras, just like subscribers from other countries.

It is just a matter of the will of the citizens of these countries. If Iranians or Russians were seriously and entirely concerned with the issue of freedom of access to information, they would already be able to convince their governments to stop doing nonsense.

it’s not all that simple. I will say about my country, the government loves to do nonsense, this is their foundation work, and the nationalists add fuel to the fire.
went 8 years and the ban is not lifted :frowning: