Positive, Cool, Crazy and strange things around world

I m creating this topic to see some positivity, cool, strange, and shocking things or facts around world :blush::fire:

2 Likes

One of the strangest things I’ve seen is the Fly Geyser in Nevada

Any more details like does it provide hot water or something…? Is it still in use…?

It was never used the original idea was for it to provide energy but the water was deemed to be not hot enough to do so, the Well was reportedly sealed shut but then failed, it gets taller every year because of rocks and stones being fired up with the water

There’s a topic very similar to this called, You Must Have Seen. Lots of neat stuff there.

This was yesterday view here Crescent Moon & Venus

1 Like

Did you take these pics yourself?

No people from India shared various pics on Insta
I tried with IPhone but not clear pic :sweat_smile:
I was doing party with my friends under this beautiful view :smile:

I can imagine you had a good time with this view :joy:
The second pic in your post is a beautiful image :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Quokka has the most beautiful smile in the animal world :smiley: Quokkas are found on some smaller islands off the coast of Western Australia, particularly Rottnest Island just off Perth and Bald Island near Albany.

3 Likes

Wow I want one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What if :exploding_head:

:sweat_smile:

Did you draw it? :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ancient Fridge. A yakhchäl is an ancient Persian
“refrigerator” that stored food and even ice long
before electricity was invented.

Strange thing happened with Sun today pic clicked by me

Pics clicked from satellite

This dispersion of light with the ice crystals creates the ring around the sun called a sun halo. The halo is produced from the viewer’s location at 22° and 46° above the horizon. This also happens at night with the moon. It is called a moon halo.