[POLL] Choose our new Forum Leaders

I know Jab for a long time, and I like & respect him as a person, I might have criticised his actions when I didn’t agree with them, but I have not made a personal attack against him, I was merely criticising the process or lack of it, not making personal attacks, I am sorry if it seemed that way, that was not my intention at all.

I agree with you 100%. my opposition was only to moving posts that are on topic but controversial not the off-topic stuff. I explained this in my reply to UKPolska.

I do not criticize anyone for me you are great only that I struggle every time because I speak Italian and I have to translate everything with google translate …

Thank you my friend. I know what you are saying. it’s easy to get confused/lost by translation. :blue_heart:

if there is any English error, I apologize …

2 Likes

Tutto bene :wink:

Don’t worry, you are doing fine. I have no trouble understanding your comments.

I never demanded an election. I just pointed out that it is problematic as it is now, where one random member has been given a possition where he alone have the power to edit and move other people’s post. I made 2 suggestions. Either reduce this member to TL3. Or open up TL4 to more members.

It was @VHTV who decided to make an election.

1 Like

Then tell me what your intention was with that post? Getting an election about my TL4 role I suppose?

What is the problem with that post? lol I am sure if you were included on that list you would definitely get the most number of votes and come out as the winner. I have no doubt in that.

I have not withdrawn my candidacy

1 Like

I was going by this post and I will remove both of our names.

[POLL] Choose our new Forum Leaders - #131 by jabbath1987

Okay, then I am reentering my name and withdrawing my previous statement as someone has to support Jabs.

Oh thanks :hugs:

My only hope and request is for you to take an unbiased approach. I know that there have been many times that you have asked posts to be removed because you did not personally agree with them.

I only once asked after a repeated user was insulting one of the participants with vile accusations, and after that, I said in a reply that these posts will most likely end up in the bin anyway.

The other times I asked if these are appropriate and sent a message to Kaya and Jabs and then they were dealt with.

You once called me a level headed person yourself Seth and as far as I can remember I have always kept an unbiased approach, I will however stand up for people when they are being abused as you have done in the past as well.

“In most cases, those who want power probably shouldn’t have it, those who enjoy it probably do so for the wrong reasons, and those who want most to hold on to it don’t understand that it’s only temporary.”

Spot on. :+1:

You still don’t get it? You have been given a possition where you have power over other people. If you realize it or not. Don’t you see the problem with such a possition just being handed out to one person? Now VHTV have suggested a better way of nominating people for that possition. Therefore I think you too should be there on there on the same terms as the rest. No doubt that you would win by a huge margin, you are the nr. 1 most popular member on here anyway. It’s just about being there on the right terms. Having poll just for you is not something I would have suggested. It’s not optimal. You should have been in this one.

Anyway. It is a good that VHTV is now opening TL4 for more members. I want to put in a word for my friend @Noldus, he would be perfect for a possition like this, he has been doinng an amazing job of maintaining the threads at CC for many years. I also have alot of respect for @Bluewinner and @guvna. So there will be good candidates no matter what happens.

3 Likes

@vhtv close this forum all you do is pit us against each other …

You mean topic not forum :wink: