[POLL] Choose our new Forum Leaders

in my opinion only vhtv should check the vhtv forum in order to avoid discussions

there are too many discussions about how a vhtv operator thinks …

according to me he has to manage everything vhtv and that’s it …

Hi guys, I’ve been in the background a bit here and I’m a little surprised I was suggested. That’s nice. Those who know me know that I have been on RLC / CC for almost 10 years and was only on VHTV now and then in the beginning. The last two? years I have been here more or less daily, as there has been a bit of a “drought” over at the neighbor’s. :slight_smile:

As I have understood the division in the forum here, there will be a few more functions from level 3 to level 4. But this is not about any mods functions. That is VHTV’s job and I have no intention of being a sheriff here. But is happy to assist with some maintenance if needed as a Level 4. That said, I really appreciate the technical work @jabbath1987 has done here for all of us. @Bluewinner and @ed2 are also good candidates for level 4.

1 Like

I hope they keep her on then :+1: If these new forum leaders do a good job they might want to save some cash, at the end of the day business is all about profit.

I think some help here can’t hurt as viewers often have a better view on things and can react faster. Speaking of me I did not see a big problem with how it was all the time. So with some more TL4 people it won’t be worse. Hopefully better.

Well it’s not difficult to be a leader for instant this topic is discussions about the forum leaders so basically if everyone started discussing something like some murder on TV or something this is classed as off topic and should be put in the correct topic because the topics titles are there for a reason.

Oh soon there won’t be any more people left in the election :wink:
Respect your decision and thanks for the nice words :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

ok @jabbath1987 since this poll for better leader started a mess

Yes, that was my point all along. we already have that system ( I find your idea of having automatic suspension for offensive poster very smart indeed, but that need to have a higher threshold so it can’t be abused by a small group - maybe 5 or 10 to hide the post and 15 to 20 flags to temporarily suspend the offending user ?? - ). I just don’t believe moving posts is a right way to deal with that problem, it’s just like sweeping dirts under the carpet and it can be very controversial. The only time that I believe it’s appropriate to move comments to another topic is when people go completely off-topic, for example when they start talking about cars or politic in an apartment’s thread.

Not sure but what you were doing was in fact 100 percent it’s just members here has a problem with you and are to afraid to admit it.

That is an example of what I sometimes do when topics get totally out of hand. Creating extra topic moving posts there. Usually people are happy to have an own topic to discuss further.

1 Like

Thanks for your support :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

you saw @jabbath1987 the trouble begins

I don’t like how you reasons I disagree

Controversial discussion. Not yet trouble…

you are the best :+1:

this topic opened by vhtv ends badly …

I was going to call you a tosser to be controversial, but the trouble is you would just laugh - no fun here no more. :frowning: :wink:

for me @jabbath1987 and @anon31605929 are the people who are most open to me …