Philippa

Dearest Philippa, you are doing everything right. You are a great woman and a real treasure as a person.

5 Likes

Poor you not understanding how much love you can get from pets. They are loyal and supportive much better than many humans :joy:

6 Likes

Even if you are a farmer, not everyone here is! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

Beauty Foot :footprints: Sole & :fire: Asss

would be great with footjob :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

the main thing is not who I am, but the main thing is that I will never lie down in such a drop of urine
kotze
Best regards :rofl: :rofl: :partying_face:

:fire: :fire:

17 Likes

My comment was not meant as a joke. If it requires a further explanation, it is that not many people have a barn. It is mostly farmers. From your point of view, it would mean that only these should own animals. Your flippant reaction shows little understanding. Dealing with animals is no joke!

7 Likes

Oh Philippa…beautiful as always.

1 Like

if you knew how much I agree with you that this was not a joke and that not all people have a shed, it’s easy to fix when you can turn your home into a shed, I’m sorry and I’ve seen a lot of this. And about the thoughtless reaction. It’s not from me, but from those pet lovers who buy them. But they don’t want to take care of them or raise them. This is a very long topic and therefore everyone will remain with their own views on this .Best regards :rose: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

you are right :+1: the topic is closed :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Marf

6 Likes

9 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Eyes up here, big boy!!

3 Likes

I’d love to have her wrapped up and posted to me !! :heart_eyes: