Philippa

6 Likes

I named him Piet

1 Like

Да, думаю так и сделаю
Джаспер раньше Не делал так :face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::sob:

3 Likes

The conclusion is that if you have animals at home you must educate them correctly and teach them where they belong. What we have seen is disgusting.

Have you ever own a dog??

I’m not judging you either, I’m just giving my opinion, a pet’s place is not my bed.

Yes, but never in my bedroom.

2 Likes

…and much less in my bed.

Was it nailed to the wall outside? You keep making negative comments when it comes to animals! :rofl:

I’m not making any negative comments, I’m simply saying that a dog should have its space and a person’s bed is not.

1 Like

Life is not entirely black and white. A dog in an apartment does not have that much space. One has to be a little more flexible than what is perhaps desirable. As Philippa says, it has never done this before and Jasper is no puppy. Seems like a jealous reaction to me. End of story! :innocent: :hugs:

4 Likes

That’s your point of view and your intitled to it. But not all pet owners feel that same as you do. I know that all of my friends that own dogs wouldn’t agree with you. In fact I have a friend that has dog steps similar to the one in the picture because the dog is to small to get on the bed by herself.

4 Likes

There are people for everything, I only admit wild women in my bed :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Is it hot here tonight? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’ll just say my opinion and don’t want to argue about it. animals should live in a barn and people in a house :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Животные никому ничего не должны ))
Для многих они члены семьи, но вы этого не поймёте .

11 Likes