Philippa

6 Likes

5 Likes

he did not fulfill the expectations, Philippa lies with her pussy open and the gentleman plays with cars :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :-1:

6 Likes

The story isnt like this,

“he actually came for Internet cafe for play GTA 5 and smth, but Philippa said “first me” he is shy and did smth with clothes and he earned to play pc from internet cafe owner” :computer: :joy:

Wasn’t it forbidden for people under the age of 18 to come to the house? :joy:

He is a “boy” :baby:

5 Likes

the fact remains that he did not extinguish her fire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

5 Likes

Ему 21 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: на секс с ним я даже не рассматриваю :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Yea… It can be seen…

Guest looked like 18 he might have been a Virgo

3 Likes

так почему ты широко раздвигаешь ноги?

Air. Fresh air… :upside_down_face:

he pulled his dick in at 01:21:30 … pulled out at 01:23:00 and spread his load on her belly :wink: see cam 18

2 Likes

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Putain mais c est qui petit puceau …

Offline - personal reasons

1 Like

So very nice of you to help his education I’m sure he will remember forever Dang Lucky young man

Projekt verlassen …

Damn, has Philippa left. I’m going to miss her. Thank you Philippa for the time spent here with you. I wish you all the best. May all your dreams come through :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

It went quickly. She went around and talked on the phone when they went offline…

1 Like

Due to unexpected family circumstances Philippa takes a break, but she is going to rejoin us when everything falls into place❤️

17 Likes

This is great. We will be always happy to see her back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes