Personal problems between people

Well if there is any difference it is a very fine line to be sure. Definition of a pimp…A man who controls girls and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return. Suppose you pays yer money and takes yer choice, or opinion. :roll_eyes:

You tell em! Lol

MOST REPLIED TO

Amy3

jabbath1987

robwin

_goodfrog

Daleys

lampre7

took you longer than i thought to come up with that

Just for the record I’m not so much putting down the idea that the managers are paying other people to perform for their cams, I’m more putting down VHTV for allowing it on what I think should be a realistic voyeur site. I think a voyeur site should be on the lookout for such behavior and slapping it down when it becomes too obvious. That’s what my comments are about.

Wow i’m only a lowly 5 eh, must try and do better :rofl:

up your game sir :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am obviously a complete failure :rofl:

least you made the list :joy: :rofl:

Had to take a shower. I have a job to begin. I do neurological research that involves brain surgery and gene therapy.

Oh wait wrong hater, sorry.

Well suppose that is some consolation :rofl:

and im pretty sure a sex trafficker is more into the you know… k____pping girls and making them sex slaves…thats a pretty big line…dont you think?

Yeah you may well be right :+1:

Sadly things like that are always possible and on a site like this it’s even more risky that something like that could happen. I beg and beg and beg for VHTV to have better oversight over these managers.

How naive and stupid one has to be to believe that people k____pped by sex traffickers could appear in front of the cams at an entertainment website, with the chance for the whole world to hear and see; change a doctor, really… :joy:

“Your honor I never called him a d__g dealer, I just called said he sold d__gs”

gtfoh…

Here’s the thing though, you don’t know for sure.

I agree, whatever were we thinking off? :rofl:

troll GIF

He just called it like he saw it… turns out he was right

@anon11413635 I thought you just said you had to do neurological research, what are you still doing here.