Personal problems between people

But I am trans. I’ve posted pics of myself before. Trust me I can pull it off quite well.

You were born with a dick right?

you give trans a bad name

dont drag me into this i want nothing to do with her she started with me so leave me out of it

I did not start anything with you. Rewind the tape mister.

i replied to a comment on dane and amber visiting maddy and rocco and you made a sarcastic remark i have never even spoke to you 1 time on this forum and i have no interest so leave me out of it

So you don’t like me and so you pull out my sexuality out of nowhere and then extrapolate that hatred of me onto all others trans people? Fuckin A!

When I clicked on this thread today the first comment was from you hence why I added you in, although yes you only made that one comment. This is just my explanation as to why I added you.

The funny comment about the party? Hardly insulting. Besides, that was after you said this to me. You were the one who came after me.

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

already explained that i was on amber and dane replying to a comment about maddy and rocco possibly having a get together and amy replied so thank you

But I guess , it’s fine for @anon11413635 to subtly accuse people of being sex traffickers…

2 Likes

Jabbs moved it out of Ambars topic into this s__thole.

my response was to you after you made a snide remark i have never even had interactions with you until today

she gets away with everything cant even defend your self on here without getting warned fuck it not worth my time

Yes I did understand why you commented I just thought to let you know why I added you that’s all.

And that was a well stated comment that you needed to hear.

no problem mate im out of this convo i keep getting dragged in and im sick of it

Yes, and for this comment you called me a twisty bitch.

“Yeah they can eat, _____, and outsource someone else to be merry. It’ll be awesome! :joy:

as i said sarcastic in response to me asking for a possible gettogether and a party