Personal problems between people

anyway stay safe ycfc2021

Damn! How did I miss out on this gem of a topic. :laughing:

Geez woman/dude or whatever you are. Are you just here to be an asshole?

That’s not a very nice thing to say. Good luck with the marriage proposal weirdo.

go away you twisty bitch nobody was talking to you all you do is bitch all day every day go away

2 Likes

Well yeah we’re all on a voyeur website sooooo…pretty sure we’re all weird :roll_eyes: but YOU’RE in here talking s__t, you don’t know what you are, etc… Thats some next level therapy problem s__t there.

1 Like

That’s not a very nice thing to say. Meany

I don’t talk s__t. I make solid, well thought out comments that you just don’t like. You guys need to calm down.

No apparently…YOU need to calm down.

1 Like

amy is confused what gender he is its not his fault he has issues i think for his mental health he needs get banned so he doesnt keep posting s__t

Totally calm.

My goodness you’re a live one. Careful your transphobia is showing.

could care less what gender you are but you clearly have issues and it shows on this forum

So why bring it up? You’re clearly using my sexuality as a means to insult me. Unfortunately all it is really doing is exposing your shallow mind.

shut up you’re not even trans… you were born a boy

So I should shut up because I’m not trans I was born a boy. Hmmmm, that makes almost no sense at all. But thanks for trying. How’s the proposal going so far?

Listen to yourself and you say that to me? Come on now.

ok ill replay that to myself … yea sorry still think it

No Shut up calling yourself trans if you’re not trans.

@Thaddeo @Gazza @Samoan_Warewolf can you please stop with all the name calling, Amy is a pain in the ass and all you need to do is ignore, but name calling and getting personal is not required. :frowning_face:

1 Like