Personal problems between people

Some kind of worm hole or something is at work here. :laughing:

Thanks Mr Jabs , do you have a large trash bin with a lock to put this thing/him/her/whatever in ? :upside_down_face:

Always funny to see jabbs work so fast when it’s me involved. But the silly nonsense between moments operators and robwin, oh no all that gets to stay because if that got shit canned, poor Just-In would be a ghost.

He isn’t that powerful yet. I think Sparkles will get there before he does to be honest. It’s just a matter of time.

Speaking of moment operators, why do they act so high and mighty? Some post rarely, and some of them not at all. It’s kind of funny really if you go into their profiles, not Sparkles of course, but the other ones and you read their comments about 99% of the time they wrote 1 sentence comments. Often they are some form of an insider snide remark about why someone else if wrong about something or just simple complaint about something. They really don’t have much to say do they? I guess their joy comes from curating and organizing the library of VHTV, oh and of course hoarding information. Looking down on us lowly creatures is a fun thing. One thing I know for sure is that they are up there, always, laughing at everything and everyone below them. I know and they know too. Hi Jabbath and sparkles, have a good day up there on high. :kissing_heart:

yes, isn’t it very simple, " just ignore it. "

. unfortunately there is no blocking feature on the site. I will ignore him but he will continue his stupidity and you will say never mind it.

nice solution…

1 Like

Sorry my friend, but there is no rule against leaving emojis. ignoring them is the best solution :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yea yea anyway,

and thanks to you too, 'cause with what you did, he and trolls like him won.

and they will continue to win.

Thanks…

1 Like

No offence but I think your comments were only feeding the trolls. You were getting quite worked up over their comments and that is the stuff they live for.

To be fair I wasn’t really arguing, I made one post and that was all I intended, if its indeed Amy (as it is highly likely to be) then they were issued with a lifetime ban weren’t they? Just needs to be banned again thats all.

It’s not Amy :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah great we’ve attracted a new troll then…gotta love the anonymity of the internet where people can do what they like without having to be worried about being punched in the face.

I miss Amy!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

I am not sure if he is a troll or not, I have seen a few comments from him in various topics, and they seemed to be reasonable. I guess people were annoyed by his reactions to their comments ( emojis ). I get that it can be annoying, but as long as it does not escalate, I guess we can live with them or just ignore them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Speaking of that, I’m now interested in why @guvna thinks it was a good idea to create secondary account of @Me_Again to run simultaneous activity here at forums?

Some people really get bent out of shape when getting reactions to their comments such as the face slap emoji :man_facepalming:. I personally have never understood what the big deal is. People are more than welcome to face slap me all they want. :upside_down_face:

**No one has given me the face slap emoji I asked for. I’m actually a little upset now. :sob:

1 Like

Well now that you mention it. @Me_Again’s avatar is a pretty good doppelganger to @guvna’s avatar. :astonished:

...justice...

Looks like I need to stay away from the forum for a while. im now silence.

have a good and healthy day everyone… stay safe and healthy…

Don’t let your anger prevail, and that would be it

Wow. But why? :flushed: