Party House

Yes, because he turned into an asshole and got violent. I would imagine she’s pissed about that. If he had gone along with the sex game he would have gotten laid and she would have to.

She probably lives in fear of him every day for all we know :man_shrugging:

Now you are just making stuff up. You don’t know. Look, I will admit that I could be wrong. Maybe she was trying to put on a good look and smile to try and make for an easier escape. It’s possible. But, having seen enough of this and especially now knowing that he is a tenant, I it’s more likely that I’m right about what I said.

As I said we don’t know

So then there you. Stop calling it an attempted r__e and I’ll stop saying that it definitely was not an attempted r__e, and we can go back to the feed when it comes on and see how things unfold. My best guess is that what happened is what I said happened. You cannot say with certainty that I’m wrong.

It’s back on now but everything deleted

Including what it seems Sakura & Anuel

It came back online 7 or 8 hours ago.

1 Like

Because there was violence. But also because they have to cater to sensitive viewers, who will accuse VHTV of hosted sexual assault even if in reality it wasn’t. That’s the vanilification of the site. VHTV has to cater to most sensitive of it’s members.

Is the guy still there?

It looks like they were kicked out the bathroom of their stuff is gone and some stuff in the bedroom is gone too.

Hard to say if VHTV banned him or if he just got pissed off because of everything and fines and banned himself. Still an unknown I suppose. Thanks!

Clothes in the wardrobe looks gone.

Yep! But the full reason is still mystery, I suppose.

Well… for your information this realm is one of those realms which is on hitlist of your big guy from first day… :smirk:

So what happened here, can someone enlighten me? Because I was actually hoping they gonna remove it from the list for good :joy:

They will be back

Sure. Manager most likely won’t give up the house because of that. So I am curious what they will do now to finally earn any money with this one?

Yea…. They will back :heart::heart:

Yeah, I also feel excitement in the air :joy: